Pete blames himself for RB issues. Lacy to get workload

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
How Pete and co. are going to talk about getting the running game going again, only for them to abandon it and throw the ball 45+ times like we're down two scores is absolutely baffling.

How out of touch are our coaches?

Anthony!

Reaction score
Seymour":2stt0mcf said:
RolandDeschain":2stt0mcf said:
RolandDeschain":2stt0mcf said:
I hope this doesn't mean our play calling goes back to being completely stupid. We need to run more intelligently. Not that repeatedly attempting to just run up the gut isn't brilliant and all.....
Welp, my fear came true today.

Odds are in your favor looking at who is till here. :pukeface:

Yeah its what I was worried about to,

jammerhawk

Reaction score
As expected Lacy got a workload today for 20 yards and an injured groin. He looks slow and not in playing shape. He’s flat out a waste of a roster spot. Let’s see if he can milk this for 4-5 games doing his Prosise impersonation. $3 million that clearly can be better spent elsewhere. Colour me unimpressed.

Wonder if we will see him again this season?

He gives us nothing that we couldn’t get from any developmental player at RB. He runs high and once contact is made with the DLine he’s done b/c he never, or very rarely breaks a tackle. If he was the hope at RB it’s time to shuffle the deck.

Meh!

Seymour

Reaction score
Yep. They will pay Lacy 4+M to feast yet not pay Hauschka the +2M over Walsh, That decision could end up being Pete's fatal blow after all the moves to win this year.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Hauschka rarely missed those mid range FGs but he’d worn out his welcome here. Clearly however Walsh isn’t the answer. Today though I’d rather have had the 9 points that Walsh missed.

Interestingly I was watching him kick prior to the game to see what his range was and he was all over the
place with his accuracy and kicking strength. Told my wife I thought he had the yips, turns out he did. He’s thankfully a minimum wage player so he could be replaced even with the team’s precarious cap situation. If not doubt we will have much joy from him going forward.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Whenever I see Lacy run, I wish his daddy had spent 50 cents on a condom.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Loved your earlier post about Lacy, summed things up well.

Would not be disappointed to see him released.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":oggutz2m said:
Not to mention ROY, Pro Bowl, 11td season, 13td season, x2 1000 yard seasons, 4.3 ypc career avg.

Thomas Rawls has never had a 1000 yard season, he has 8 career TDs...just 8, 13 receptions is his season high.....

Bottom line for me is some fanatics on this forum fell in love with him in 2015 and can't let go so they are seeing things that just are there or true. Clearly Lacy is the better back....stats don't lie. Bummer they won't accept Lacy as their Rawls love is blinding them to the truth. Same thing happened with Flynn.....so Im sure at some point they will come around.

RG3 was ROY. Ryan Grigson was GM of the year. How are those awards helping those guys?

Also congrats on your boy hitting the 20 yard plateau. Tremendous achievement.

:lol: