Pete Is Officially Pissed Off

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I think they may end up winning out or winning 3 of 4 which will only extend the problem another year.

Possibly. Tennessee is exactly the kind of team that'll bully us all over the field like the Rams do, with lesser talent.

Same with the Steelers. We don't do well against below average but physical teams.

2-2 for me.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Possibly. Tennessee is exactly the kind of team that'll bully us all over the field like the Rams do, with lesser talent.

Same with the Steelers. We don't do well against below average but physical teams.

2-2 for me.
if I was betting my own money I'd say 1-3 or 2-2 but I just have a gut feeling they do enough for them to think they're super close to fixing this. I will always root for wins regardless but big picture it would probably be better long term for them to lose.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
if I was betting my own money I'd say 1-3 or 2-2 but I just have a gut feeling they do enough for them to think they're super close to fixing this. I will always root for wins regardless but big picture it would probably be better long term for them to lose.
I think 2-2. For some reason I think they stink it up and lose to the Cards or Titans.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score

Well of course that'll be Pete's message after missing the playoffs. "Didn't go the way we wanted it to, lots of injuries, lack of accountability, players we expected to take the next step didn't..........BLAH.....................BLAH..................BLAH."

And if we do miraculously back into the playoffs cause the other mediocre NFC teams above us crapped the bed, the season will be declared another moral victory we're on the cusp of greatness!!

RiverDog

Reaction score
I think they may end up winning out or winning 3 of 4 which will only extend the problem another year.
I don't think we'll win out. As bad as Philly has looked the past two weeks, they have way too much talent to go on an extended period of bad play. Plus, if they win out, they'll win their division, might even re-take the #1 seed as the Niners have a much tougher schedule, having to play the Ravens and Rams while the Eagles finish out with the Cards and Giants x2 after our game with them. They have way more to play for than we do.

So put me down for 9-8 overall, which was my prediction at the start of the season.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Suddenly seems like a lot of people who previously craved ultimate accountability and wanted to see it in a transparent manner are staunchly against accountability being assigned in a transparent manner.

Wasn't it you Mael that said disciplinary coaches are a dead breed and don't work in todays NFL? Now your rooting for it?

I'm not ragging on you pal. Its all in fun. I read your other posts and get what your laying down.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Wasn't it you Mael that said disciplinary coaches are a dead breed and don't work in todays NFL? Now your rooting for it?

I'm not ragging on you pal. Its all in fun. I read your other posts and get what your laying down.
Yeah, admittedly I'm going back on a lot by feeling the way I do about this.

I don't think its good usually to be a hard ass by default, but for now... man I'm just glad he's showing signs of life, even if the signs of life are that he's on the ropes and about to throw some haymakers.

Just try something, ya know. This is his first 4 game losing streak since like 1994 or something insane. It's clearly set a fire under his ass. We'll see how that manifests. If nothing else, perhaps it'll be an interesting offseason compared to the usual.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
He might bench himself. Not joking. He might refuse to play because he feels slighted now.

Like I said last week, I'd bench Adams just cause he sucks and he's a defensive liability every single snap he's on the field. Stupid reporter beef doesn't even matter.

It's like Pete's playing him just hoping to God he has a couple good games to prove he wasn't an utter and complete waste of cap room and roster spot. When sadly, that ship sailed years ago Pete, so not sure what you're even doing with Adams. Just come up with some imaginary injury to put him on the season ending IR.

It's just pathetic now.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
He might bench himself. Not joking. He might refuse to play because he feels slighted now.
Makes it even easier on us. His ass has got to go. I maintain that he's one of the most natural talents in the league, but man, he's turned into a total anus and he clearly isn't putting in the work mentally.

He was gone anyway with his cap (unless he comes back for very very little) but at this point I wonder if it's even possible to have him in a harmonious locker room at this point

Jac

Reaction score
Like I said last week, I'd bench Adams just cause he sucks and he's a defensive liability every single snap he's on the field. Stupid reporter beef doesn't even matter.

It's like Pete's playing him just hoping to God he has a couple good games to prove he wasn't an utter and complete waste of cap room and roster spot. When sadly, that ship sailed years ago Pete, so not sure what you're even doing with Adams. Just come up with some imaginary injury to put him on the season ending IR.

It's just pathetic now.
It kills me. At least Percy Harvin gave us the kickoff return.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
It kills me. At least Percy Harvin gave us the kickoff return.
To be fair, Adams giving us the defensive back all time single season sack record is better than Harvin giving us a kickoff return in a blowout in my eyes

Ozzy

Reaction score
To be fair, Adams giving us the defensive back all time single season sack record is better than Harvin giving us a kickoff return in a blowout in my eyes
You're not wrong but for some reason hearing Aikman say Denver can get right back in this game with a stop and then 10 seconds later Harvin returned the kick is still one of my favorite Seahawks memories of all time. I'm probably alone in this but its one of my top 5 favorite Seahawks plays of all time.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Makes it even easier on us. His ass has got to go. I maintain that he's one of the most natural talents in the league, but man, he's turned into a total anus and he clearly isn't putting in the work mentally.

He was gone anyway with his cap (unless he comes back for very very little) but at this point I wonder if it's even possible to have him in a harmonious locker room at this point
Adams has been terrible but at least he is showing effort unlike Quandre Diggs. Diggs needs to be benched just as quick as Adams if not quicker.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Adams doesn’t take criticism well. Wonder what his reaction will be.
IF you are part of a team that's lost four in a row, and you're standing chin deep in a cesspool with turds floating all around ya, Y'all should learn to keep from making waves and just Keep your mouth shut.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
You're not wrong but for some reason hearing Aikman say Denver can get right back in this game with a stop and then 10 seconds later Harvin returned the kick is still one of my favorite Seahawks memories of all time. I'm probably alone in this but its one of my top 5 favorite Seahawks plays of all time.
It was indeed glorious as hell. Kind of dark to think about how much better they could've been with whoever they could've added with that additional capital and cap room, though, considering how close we were the next year.