Pete's draft clues... are coming.

Blaze

Reaction score
sc85sis":2ltswmco said:
One could argue it's pointless to discuss football on a message board, yet here we are...

That could be a title for a country song, lol :lol:

kidhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":eeo05e9p said:
So, it's tomorrow and where are they?

I wonder how many people have his twitter tab open waiting for him to get on it :lol:

I know I am. It's good to have a pick in round 1, just for the excitement. Not that I was against the Graham trade, but going into day one of the draft without a pick is just kind of MEH. I'm actually excited for it this year. Even if we end up trading it away today, at least it's SOMETHING on draft day.

ChiefHawk

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":2uf0vt1p said:
chris98251":2uf0vt1p said:
So who was a Cryptologist in the Military, rise up and be recognized............
Still am one ;)

Yup. Nice to see some active love, as i retired in 2011. At least one more around that I know of...the PNW has a high CT density...

And no, I don't know what Pete will do.

I do know whatever Pete does is likely to be right, though.

Alethios77

Reaction score
Obviously, trading places! Would welcome this move. Soooo much talent in the mid rounds. :0190l:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Oh no, I'm not falling for this again.............hanging around for three hours only to hear "With the 26th pick, the Seattle Seahawks have traded....................."

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2peaxzu7 said:
Oh no, I'm not falling for this again.............hanging around for three hours only to hear "With the 26th pick, the Seattle Seahawks have traded....................."

This is why you have radio (or streaming to your mobile device). No need to hang around, yet you can still catch the news as it happens, and be there in case they don't trade out of the day, all without having to sit in front of a tv

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Anyone think yesterday's tweet was actually a draft clue, and the 'tomorrow' thing refers to trading down? Would not at all be surprised.

kidhawk

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":254wjlom said:
Anyone think yesterday's tweet was actually a draft clue, and the 'tomorrow' thing refers to trading down? Would not at all be surprised.

Although I readily admit, I'm keeping the tab open for his draft clues, because I'm ready for the draft as this offseason seems to be dragging on, but if it turns out that is the first real clue, that would be a hilarious way to troll us.

2_0_6

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3m0knd6d said:
Here's practice for you:

For today's round 1 he'll probably put up a picture of Eddie Murphy and Dan aykroyd.

Care to message me with 5 random lotto numbers? :D

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Hopefully our Offense won't be that predictable this coming year.

Although, to be fair, a trade could mean anything. Up, down, or involving players.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3ch22ny5 said:
JSeahawks":3ch22ny5 said:
Here's practice for you:

For today's round 1 he'll probably put up a picture of Eddie Murphy and Dan aykroyd.

Care to message me with 5 random lotto numbers? :D

Or at the very least confirm that the Hawks are winning the Super Bowl this coming season. That way we can start laying bets and reserving rooms...

kearly

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":3ixuz77i said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/PeteCarroll/status/725763758430134276[/tweet]

This one is probably for DT Chris Jones. In the bit, Eddie Murphy talks about guy's private parts while modeling in their underwear.

Hope I'm wrong...