Pick 108: Anthony Bradford OL, LSU We just got a power guard...

renofox

Reaction score
Does not look at all like their prototypical guard.

Offensive scheme/philosophy changing?

I did note PC touched on Zach's screen game ability yesterday. Thought it odd to hear as the Seahawks have never really utilized screens in the past.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I don’t understand why folks are concerned about center. Brown is pretty good - an improvement over Blythe and seen as an up and coming talent. Played very well for Detroit.
Basically, because he's signed for only one year.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
We can’t address every position.
Shoring up Guards absolutely compensates (to a point) for having a weakness at center. Some people would tell you if you only have one weakness on Oline the center is where you want it to be.
We should be able to shore up every needy position with exactly the player we want. Just like winning the Super Bowl every year.

Scout

Reaction score
Does not look at all like their prototypical guard.

Offensive scheme/philosophy changing?

I did note PC touched on Zach's screen game ability yesterday. Thought it odd to hear as the Seahawks have never really utilized screens in the past.
I think this speaks volumes about how the Hawks want to compete against the other upper tier teams in the NFC (eg Eagles, 49ers).

Scout

Reaction score
I don’t understand why folks are concerned about center. Brown is pretty good - an improvement over Blythe and seen as an up and coming talent. Played very well for Detroit.
Agreed.

And Blythe wasn't bad but Brown is very underrated.

Latest posts