Placeholder for Hawks Fans Doing a Dramatic 180 on Kap

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":1xabpnvp said:
Maulbert":1xabpnvp said:
The arrogance of whiner fans is staggering. My sporting world does not revolve around San Francisco. Kap will end up forgotten, because as a QB, he's not good enough or bad enough to take note.

Meanwhile....

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=124150

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=123983

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=123808

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=117518

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=123838

Thanks Marv, I hadn't seen the one with the article about he and Griffin. Appreciate you taking the time.

chris98251

Reaction score
I would suggest this, if you don't want to see more articles about the 49ers maybe they should quit making such great material to laugh at and talk about :)

RichNhansom

Reaction score
chris98251":2wlaz09n said:
I would suggest this, if you don't want to see more articles about the 49ers maybe they should quit making such great material to laugh at and talk about :)

Yes this.

In the Webzone the Seahawks current thread is over 1000 pages and comparing the news worthy stories each franchise has provided the other it is mind boggeling how 9er fans can suggest we are the ones with a fixation.

How much talk was there over here about Kaep dating Aldons girlfriend? As well as all the drama that came with it? Popeye just explained it in another thread because most here weren't even aware of it yet you can track every roster move and contract negotiation on the webzone just as easy as on here.

That organization is currently a dumpster fire that is getting talked about and laughed at on nearly every fan forumn around football. Constantly providing additional material.

Simply put if the 9er organization and team were similar to the Seahawks they would never be brought up on .net because for Seahawk fan the rivalry is all but dead.

Just imagine how many pages there would be on the Webzone if we provided anywhere near the laughable material they do on such a consistent basis. I mean they have a 1000 page thread with essentially no material. It's a little scary.

soohawk

Reaction score
rumour this morning is that kaepernick wants to play for hue jackson in cleveland. so seatownjay might be dead accurate about his trade proposal in the post above mine. i'm sure that manziel who was recruited to oregon would try to make it right with chip kelley and jackson is still enamored with kaepernick...but he was also enamored with carson palmer once upon a time :) fun time of the year (especially with russ on the roster)

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":3f5pmzr3 said:
Marvin49":3f5pmzr3 said:
Maulbert":3f5pmzr3 said:
The arrogance of whiner fans is staggering. My sporting world does not revolve around San Francisco. Kap will end up forgotten, because as a QB, he's not good enough or bad enough to take note.

Meanwhile....

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=124150

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=123983

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=123808

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=117518

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=123838

Thanks Marv, I hadn't seen the one with the article about he and Griffin. Appreciate you taking the time.

I live to please bro. :D

Vetamur

Reaction score
Or..the Broncos will go with Sanchez instead. Or maybe it will be "in addition to"...

soohawk

Reaction score
soohawk":1opb8ol7 said:
rumour this morning is that kaepernick wants to play for hue jackson in cleveland. so seatownjay might be dead accurate about his trade proposal in the post above mine. i'm sure that manziel who was recruited to oregon would try to make it right with chip kelley and jackson is still enamored with kaepernick...but he was also enamored with carson palmer once upon a time :) fun time of the year (especially with russ on the roster)

haha manziel got cut, so there will be no trade but it was a nice idea this morning :)

kearly

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2cb8ki85 said:
I don't think Kap fits with Chip's system. Plus, there's too much baggage there anyway. It'd be foolish for SF to not extract value out of him while they can.

As for him turning it around -- maybe. He's competing against himself right now and few QBs recover from that. Richard Sherman put his confidence on the ropes, and AZ delivered the KO with the back-to-back pick-6s early last season. He's looked lost and afraid in every moment since. His mechanics look worse than ever, and he's throwing his deep ball (his one strength) with no swagger whatsoever.

A lot of guys have tools, but once they start swimming in their own mind... Josh Freeman happens. Up hill battle, IMO. But for $12M non-guaranteed in today's QB market? Elway has to take a shot, and pissing off Osweiler could end up being the best thing that ever happened to him. If Kap doesn't work, he can move on fairly easily.

Great post.

I too always felt like Kaep wasn't a natural fit for Chip Kelly. Kelly could retool his offense to make Kaepernick better, but that's not the same as Kaep being a natural fit for Kelly's existing offense. A guy like 2015 Blaine Gabbert would fit Kelly much better. As crazy as it sounds, I think Gabbert was the reason Kelly openly lobbied for the SF job, not Kaepernick.

One of the things I like about Pete Carroll is that he would never allow one of his QBs to feel the kind of pressure Freeman or Kaep experienced. A lot of coaches take a trial by fire approach to their QBs, but Pete believes in taking things slow and being supportive.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
kearly":16x030ob said:
Pete Carroll is that he would never allow one of his QBs to feel the kind of pressure Freeman or Kaep experienced. A lot of coaches take a trial by fire approach to their QBs, but Pete believes in taking things slow and being supportive.

Absolutely.