Playoff DVD/Blu-Ray Up for Pre-Order at Amazon

Hawknballs

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1kgh441o said:
SeaTown81":1kgh441o said:
You guys are seriously complaining about the cost? What the heck is wrong with you? Sounding like a bunch of dumpster diving cheapskates.

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYIN'! High five, broseph.

I don't care about the cost, what i care about is that I ordered my blu ray the night we won the superbowl, and ended up buying it at costco 15 dollars cheaper the day it came out anyways because i didn't have the patience to wait for it to be shipped. . so logically speaking I'll just do the same thing again, minus the buying two copies part =)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
$15 cheaper? Why do I doubt that is the case? Costco's $19.99 versus Amazon's $22.49 that I pre-ordered it for once it was up on their site...

Hawknballs

Reaction score
the blu-ray that was avaialble on NFL.com right after we won the superbowl was 34.95.

At the time I wasn't sure which ones on amazon were legit...and also, drunk. But still 15 dollars more than costco and arrived 4 days later.

*edit* it's still 34.95

http://www.nflshop.com/catalog/product/ ... u-Ray_Disc

NEVER DOUBT ME SIR.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I'll do Costco, at least it goes toward my free membership and I can get other good stuff while I'm there.

Gotta save when and where I can for Seahawks SB49 gear next year!!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I preordered on Amazon. I'm not going to buy a whole Costco membership just to get the BluRay for a couple bucks less, and I don't feel like hunting for the best deal at Target/WalMart/K-Mart/etc. after it's released. Besides, when you pre-order something on Amazon, the price always fluctuates before the thing released, and anybody who pre-orders it pays the lowest price during the time it was on pre-order.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3dzssw7r said:
According to anonymous source these will be 29.99 at Costco, available. On 6/10 although they are trying to bump that date up a week. Just sayin.

Just confirmed, Costo will indeed have this for sale for 29.99 on 6/3, a week sooner than anyone else.

sc85sis

Reaction score
rainger":5aoog6dp said:
Just bought it. Who gives a hoot about the cost. 64$ over 38 years is nothing. (yes that is what it cost me to get it to Canada)

I am upset because I forgot to use the .NET link to support. Don't want to order it again don't know what to do to give .net credit.
Cancel the first order, then order it again via the .net link.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. This is ALL THREE post-season games IN THEIR ENTIRETY IN HD???

$45 bucks??? I'll gladly pay $145 while the wife celebrates that I can delete the games from our DVR!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Aros":1nywyrj6 said:
So let me get this straight. This is ALL THREE post-season games IN THEIR ENTIRETY IN HD???

$45 bucks??? I'll gladly pay $145 while the wife celebrates that I can delete the games from our DVR!

:13: