PLAYOFFS!

JPatera76

Reaction score
I’ll be the negative Nancy here, the game is in SC… the NFL will not let a Mcaffery or a legacy team lose to a team that they hoped weren’t going to make it. And now the NFLs love fest with Purdy.. not happening /s

nwHawk

Reaction score
You can’t win if you don’t believe.

Hawks defense has looked better lately, and the run game has been encouraging. Hawks have a chance but they have to come out inspired.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I’ll be the negative Nancy here, the game is in SC… the NFL will not let a Mcaffery or a legacy team lose to a team that they hoped weren’t going to make it. And now the NFLs love fest with Purdy.. not happening.
Time for Purdy to have a 2 int game.

Kinger95

Reaction score
There’s an opportunity for Vegas to make a ton of money on a Seahawks win because a huge majority of the money is gonna go on SF and we’re gonna be huge dawgs

NoGain

Reaction score
I gotta give major props to Pete Carroll. For whatever faults he has as a coach, he creates a great winning culture, and his teams don't give up. Nobody can take that away from him.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Vegas doesn’t work that way. They just want an even amount of money on both teams.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
I’ll be the negative Nancy here, the game is in SC… the NFL will not let a Mcaffery or a legacy team lose to a team that they hoped weren’t going to make it. And now the NFLs love fest with Purdy.. not happening.
We thought that about GB/DET also

Maybe the winds of change be blowing our way haha

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Pete isn't getting fired and now will somehow be praised when it was all thanks to Detroit. The Hawks get the pleasure of being spanked by the 49ers yet again and Pete's crappy ass play calling and D. Hawks also slide down with their own 1st round pick now.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Pete isn't getting fired and now will somehow be praised when it was all thanks to Detroit. The Hawks get the pleasure of being spanked by the 49ers yet again and Pete's crappy ass play calling and D. Hawks also slide down with their own 1st round pick now.
Your handle says hawksfan, but it's very obvious you are definitely NOT a Hawks Fan.. There are 31 other teams out there, find one who you can support...

JPatera76

Reaction score
I’m happy for Geno Smith. Remember what he said he wanted? To play in his first Playoff game. And now he gets to.

Hawkpower

Reaction score

Gee, so glad you're back
Fade's ugly step cousin