PLAYOFFS!

pmedic920

Reaction score
Really ? Because most Seahawk Fans believed the Hawks had the Division wrapped up before the game in Germany when the Hawks had a 2 game lead in the Division.

Geno was the MVP and a wildcard spot was not part of the conversation.

I could be wrong. 🙄
This is factually incorrect.

“Most” Seahawk fans don’t think we have a chance at the division before the season even starts.

Da phuc outa here the “most Seahawk fans” BS.

:{)

Hawkpower

Reaction score
This is factually incorrect.

“Most” Seahawk fans don’t think we have a chance at the division before the season even starts.

Da phuc outa here the “most Seahawk fans” BS.

:{)

The age old fallacy of equating one or two posters to an entire fan base

Hawkpower

Reaction score
you couldn't be more wrong 49ers. VERY FEW actually thought the Hawks would win the division this year.

I think he's referring to the viewpoint of optimism some had at about the halfway point of the season, but even then, the vast majority were hesitant at best

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, at 6-3 things changed. That's natural. They had just won 4 straight games by double digits. Absolutely was justified confidence. Win the division? Maybe

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I can't believe you guys are still responding to the troll.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I know it's a broken record, but............if someone would have told me: The Hawks are going 9-8, making the playoffs AND getting the #5 pick from Denver........
I would have told them that you shouldn't actually DRINK the bong water.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I know it's a broken record, but............if someone would have told me: The Hawks are going 9-8, making the playoffs AND getting the #5 pick from Denver........
I would have told them that you shouldn't actually DRINK the bong water.
Given the circumstances at the beginning of training camp, I don’t believe we could have asked or expected a better outcome to this season.

One and done, and I’m still ecstatic.

Cept for it will suck to get beat by the 9ers.
Imagine if we pulled that rabbit out of our collective asses.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Well, at 6-3 things changed. That's natural. They had just won 4 straight games by double digits. Absolutely was justified confidence. Win the division? Maybe

True
His hyperbolic representation was that MOST thought the division was wrapped up at that point ;)

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Holy crap. How improbable was this at the beginning of the season? I am so pumped. What we now need is some kind of miracle to win in SF, I saw a stat that the niners have a 70% chance to win. I am all for a miracle. Go Hawks.
Well....70% chance for the Niners to win? Pete Carroll has made a career out of proving people wrong. Will they beat the Niners? I dont know... but the one thing i do know is... Never look past Pete Carroll when he is the severe underdog. I think if they play their very best, mistake free football, they got a chance to pull it off and it would not surprise me.

OP
OP
renofox

renofox

Reaction score
Well....70% chance for the Niners to win? Pete Carroll has made a career out of proving people wrong. Will they beat the Niners? I dont know... but the one thing i do know is... Never look past Pete Carroll when he is the severe underdog. I think if they play their very best, mistake free football, they got a chance to pull it off and it would not surprise me.
3 in 10 chance of Seahawks winning sounds about right.

Not that bad of odds, when you think about it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, they were with Russ, he was 17-4.

They can be knocked off. It just would have to be their best game of the year by far. And hey, it's the playoffs, it better be, no matter who they play.
To me, a fast start is HUGE. Hawks can't go down double digits and expect to play catch up all day against that defense imo.