Please hire a new OC

acctingman

Reaction score
Please.......

And start looking at qb alternatives too. I like Geno but he isn't getting us to the promised land.

OP
OP
A

acctingman

Reaction score
Geno is a great guy and a very good qb, but he isn't good enough to carry this team. I think his play shows that.

Play calling has been dogshit. I shouldn't have to explain that to most folks here, right? We can all see it.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
You do realize there are probably only about 5 QB’s who can take you to the promise land? So basically this post can be used by about 25 other fan bases.

getnasty

Reaction score
Geno is a great guy and a very good qb, but he isn't good enough to carry this team. I think his play shows that.

Play calling has been dogshit. I shouldn't have to explain that to most folks here, right? We can all see it.

Come on give us your examples of poor play calling. Dont be shy.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Come on give us your examples of poor play calling. Dont be shy.

I would probably point to the fact that Geno is not hot right now, walker and charbonnet combined are averaging 9 yards a cary, yet combined only have 13 carries TOTAL

Thats probably where i would start

getnasty

Reaction score
I would probably point to the fact that Geno is not hot right now, walker and charbonnet combined are averaging 9 yards a cary, yet combined only have 13 carries TOTAL

Thats probably where i would start
See how hard was that.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Please stop posting, and your takes are awful. Case in point, we won the game.

renofox

Reaction score
Playcalling has been very good to excellent (except RZ vs Bengals) the past few weeks.

Execution has sucked ass. Geno decision making and O-line run blocking have both been abysmal for weeks.