POLL: In Three Weeks Our Record Will Be...

In Three Weeks Our Record Will Be...

• 6-8

Votes: 42 54.5%
  • 7-7

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • 8-6

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • 9-5

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sorry to take the pessimistic route & vote 6-8, but I haven't seen any evidence that this team is capable of upsetting good teams. Ever since Geno became the starter, they maybe have 2 upsets, and both were against Detroit.

Exactly this.

Nothing I've seen the past month has given me hope or optimism that the Hawks can pull off any of the next three games, especially true considering the form the Niners, Eagles and Cowboys are on.

So no lucky breaks with how injured or poorly these other teams are playing right now. They're all lights out.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
6-8

Playing real teams with good QBs brings the pessimism out of me.

Both sides of the ball are fundamentally flawed and need serious revision for how to attack the opposition. Until coaches make a change, or a change in coaching is made, I don't see any improvement to magically happen. We are who we are. And that's a below average team with poor coaching.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They still have one of those "how the hell did we beat them" in them. A lot of talent on this team. A lot of guys with a lot of pride.
I think we have a legit shot against Dallas. Philly and Santa Clara......not so much. But you still gotta' lace em up.
The one saving grace is a pile of teams at or below .500 that are out of the "playoff hunt" right now.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
We might sneak one in. Before I thought we’d at least make the playoffs, but now it’s looking like a long shot.

Both the offense and defense are faltering right now, defense less so.

On offense we’ve now not scored a touchdown in 7 quarters. Our red zone percentage is god awful. Carroll in the last press conference was talking about attacking them deep.

To me this shows a disturbing lack of self awareness about his team. We were going against one of the strongest D-Lines in the league with an injured offensive line and a struggling QB. What about this situation made Pete think “ah yes, we need to attack them deep”.

I’m not confident that we will solve our offensive woes. Until we do that, we’re nothing but shark chum in the water for teams like the 49ers, Eagles and Cowboys.

We are playing to our QB’s and our current personal’s weaknesses and it’s actually a major part of the Seahawks game plan.

Really bad coaching job on both Waldron and Carroll’s part.

Wheetie

Reaction score
6-8

Playing real teams with good QBs brings the pessimism out of me.

Both sides of the ball are fundamentally flawed and need serious revision for how to attack the opposition. Until coaches make a change, or a change in coaching is made, I don't see any improvement to magically happen. We are who we are. And that's a below average team with poor coaching.
And that's what bugs me the most. I'm of the belief that there is more than sufficient talent on this team to be true a contender, but the schemes they play handcuff their real potential. IMO Carroll needs to get his head out of his rear and allow both Coordinators and their schemes/playcalling to move into the year 2023. If the schemes change and are allowed to function at full potential, the ceiling for this team is the Superbowl.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Permission to speak freely.
I think dot net has largely expressed how they feel this year pretty damn overwhelming agreeing that things are bad right now.

But, with every game, more posters here gradually become frustrated if they were not already and hope, for a turn around this season seem to diminish….

Aww, man, hope and moral is pretty damn awful here on dot net! And I can’t blame any posters here that feels that way!

“Dammnit, Carroll—score some damn points again and win some damn games!!! Stop with the Pete talk and fix your damn team!! Stop being a bitch!”

What I would say to Carroll!! Lmao

calinator

Reaction score
Don't really care. This team is 2-3 years away from actually contending, which is fine because they are young. It may take a little longer though if they don't find an actual franchise quarterback, I love Geno but he's not going to get us to that next level. They have some nice pieces to start with though.

kidhawk

Reaction score
The retro uniforms get in Waldrons head and we win this week then he goes back to the same old play calling

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
They still have one of those "how the hell did we beat them" in them. A lot of talent on this team. A lot of guys with a lot of pride.
I think we have a legit shot against Dallas. Philly and Santa Clara......not so much. But you still gotta' lace em up.
The one saving grace is a pile of teams at or below .500 that are out of the "playoff hunt" right now.

I don't know how the Eagles are 10-1. They don't look all that impressive and I've seen a lot of their games this year. They are due a loss. I could see us upsetting them at home. I wouldn't be shocked if we upset the Cowboys and Eagles. Probably get swept by the 9ers though.

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
This team’s going to need to put their big boy pants on…

I’m shooting for the moon at 9-5; hopefully I can hit the side of the barn and not the mud puddle…

Latest posts