Poll: Who initiated the letting go of the coaches?

Poll: Who initiated the letting go of the coaches?

• Carroll

Votes: 64 45.7%
  • Schneider

Votes: 27 19.3%
  • Paul Allen

Votes: 49 35.0%

• Total voters

bigskydoc

Reaction score
mikeak":4yv0hup1 said:
chris98251":4yv0hup1 said:
Don't think it was Paul, he doesn't get involved in day to day operations much unless it's a huge contract or a Front office guy.

This is not day-to-day operations. This is everything but...

But Allen is not a stranger to changing things up...

Check this article about his people doing the same in Portland

https://ripcityproject.com/2017/12/29/p ... s-answers/

Wasn't aware of this article when I made my prior post, but...

“The lieutenants who work at owner Paul Allen’s Vulcan, Inc. mothership have been analyzing data and asking important questions. Two NBA front-office sources said they were contacted in the last 10 days by the Vulcans and asked whether they thought the Trail Blazers struggles were due to a broken roster or poor coaching.”

Hmmmm

chris98251

Reaction score
This is the 21st Century, almost every big business does surveys and practices data collection to see what the general opinion is outside their house, be it competitors or the public and also internally.

My company does it all the time, those websites you go to ask for you to do a survey, your doctors ask you to give them feedback on specific questionnaires. It's a common practice. Vulcan is a operations company that monitors Paul's businesses, really a big Holding Company that can use Statistics and compiles his numbers for him and passes on findings and recommendations.

Season ticket holders I would imagine have received satisfaction surveys of some sort that deal with service experience and the whole Game Day experience as well at one time or another.

Latest posts