Poor Poor Browner. He misses the LOB

Pie Romania

Reaction score
Only reason I'd want Browner back is to shadow athletic TE's. Don't want him anywhere near opposing WR's unless they're old, slow, and rely on physicality to make plays.

TBtoRG

Reaction score
So you try to compare clips of the Seahawks getting pumped before games to clips of the Pats on the sidelines during points in games where they are trailing?

There's nothing to fear about your defense or your supposed fire and energy. This isn't anything unique. Sorry to break it to you, little guys.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Still think he would make a really good strong safety. Especially with the way we use Kam here.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
TBtoRG":1k46gvkh said:
So you try to compare clips of the Seasqueaks getting pumped before games to clips of the Pats on the sidelines during points in games where they are trailing?

There's nothing to fear about your defense or your supposed fire and energy. This isn't anything unique. Sorry to break it to you, little guys.
Did your parents have any children that lived?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
TBtoRG":3nxjogv3 said:
So you try to compare clips of the Seasqueaks getting pumped before games to clips of the Pats on the sidelines during points in games where they are trailing?

Your troll game is weaker than Brady's arm

Rocket

Reaction score
TBtoRG":29qxcgzb said:
Does your brain more than a couple of cells?

Aha, New Englandese is your native tongue. Priceless.
HINT: proofread when being obnoxious or you'll look stupid.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
TBtoRG":f815hd77 said:
GeekHawk":f815hd77 said:
TBtoRG":f815hd77 said:

Did your parents have any children that lived?

Does your brain more than a couple of cells?

Does your sentence more than a few words? And from your pseudo answer, I would say that the answer to my original question was "No. Indeed not."

pmedic920

Reaction score
TBtoRG":2xbkbwjg said:

Welcome to .net.
We value everybody here, including fans of other teams.
However, if your main goal here is to stir up crap in as many threads as possible, your value will fall, rapidly.
We have a place to talk smack and if that's what you want to do, do it in the proper place.
Consider this my only attempt to steer you in the right direction.

bigDhawk

Reaction score
SoCalSeahawk":1o0q7iwf said:
I love the guy, but he did not look good against the Ravens in the divisional game. Maybe because he's not feeling the love in New England.

He also doesn't have ET3 roaming center field picking up his slack.

TBtoRG":1o0q7iwf said:

Patriots: Smaller, slower, weaker. And Browner knows it.

Seafan

Reaction score
I love how MRob went OMG!!! on the mic up. He should have said, "Browner justed killed that man".

He does say that BB will get fined for that "just because".

Dang I miss MRob. He was the hardest hitter on the team.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
TBtoRG":fblqchvr said:
So you try to compare clips of the Seahawks getting pumped before games to clips of the Pats on the sidelines during points in games where they are trailing?

What's to compare? The Pats are a secondary of names, the Hawks secondary is what everyone else wants to be. #1 pass defense and it has been a while since they weren't.

Sounds pretty unique.