Positives so far in 2 weeks

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3eddahpm said:
John63":3eddahpm said:
ivotuk":3eddahpm said:
Uncle Si":3eddahpm said:
I really thought the joy of watching Russ play like this would be all anyone talked about on here.

You foolish man you! :p

The Offensive Line is giving Russell time! Damien Lewis has planted a couple of people, and I've seen some big holes to run through.

Pocic is playing well, and I was impressed by Brandon Shell. When Russell started to run towards the end zone, Shell saw that, and stayed right in front of Russ looking for someone to block.

Iupati can still move and has made some nice blocks.

Thank God we got rid of Tom Cable! Solari is such a good coach, and he's taken some good parts the Schneider plucked out of free agency and the draft, and made them damn good from the start. It's not supposed to happen that way.

Jamarco Jones can play Left Tackle.

And I'll be honest, I thought JS and Pete were making a mistake when they started loading up on OL, but I was wrong. Russell would tell me so I'm sure. This is so strange to see a functional OLine.

LOL thanks for the laugh on the oline, Pressured on over 40% of his attempts, 6 sacks in 2 games, ranked 23rd sorry they are still bad. Pocic is playing better though. So strange to see people ignore the obvious and think they are even an avg oline. I guess if you keep saying it, people will believe it, to dab there are facts and stats showing otherwise. Oh and also top 5 in most peanalized olines too.

To be fair we have a 36 year old, 33? year old manning the left and a rebuilt right side from center on. I’d take 10 TDsexchange for every 6 sacks + 1 TO.

Exactly. The O-line is doing really well when viewed through the lens of actual production and results. That's all that matters at this point, and all that will matter this season as we continue to give Russ time enough to launch missiles to DK and NoE.

John63

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":179l1ryt said:
John63":179l1ryt said:
ivotuk":179l1ryt said:
Uncle Si":179l1ryt said:
I really thought the joy of watching Russ play like this would be all anyone talked about on here.

You foolish man you! :p

The Offensive Line is giving Russell time! Damien Lewis has planted a couple of people, and I've seen some big holes to run through.

Pocic is playing well, and I was impressed by Brandon Shell. When Russell started to run towards the end zone, Shell saw that, and stayed right in front of Russ looking for someone to block.

Iupati can still move and has made some nice blocks.

Thank God we got rid of Tom Cable! Solari is such a good coach, and he's taken some good parts the Schneider plucked out of free agency and the draft, and made them damn good from the start. It's not supposed to happen that way.

Jamarco Jones can play Left Tackle.

And I'll be honest, I thought JS and Pete were making a mistake when they started loading up on OL, but I was wrong. Russell would tell me so I'm sure. This is so strange to see a functional OLine.

LOL thanks for the laugh on the oline, Pressured on over 40% of his attempts, 6 sacks in 2 games, ranked 23rd sorry they are still bad. Pocic is playing better though. So strange to see people ignore the obvious and think they are even an avg oline. I guess if you keep saying it, people will believe it, to dab there are facts and stats showing otherwise. Oh and also top 5 in most peanalized olines too.

To be fair we have a 36 year old, 33? year old manning the left and a rebuilt right side from center on. I’d take 10 TDsexchange for every 6 sacks + 1 TO.

I never argued that, I only argue that to say they are good is wrong. They are not...yet maybe they will in time maybe not. We still have 6 top 10 pass defenses to face, and that is top 10 on sacks, hits etc. We have face to lower ranked defenses so far. I mean we can continue to make tall the excuses we want, but this teams oline is not good.

And while on paper taking those sacks for tds etc sounds good, those sacks, hits, hurries, pressures add up. Ever wonder why Wilson seems to hit a wall for a game or 2 around game 10-12? thats why.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
John63":2tg7gaov said:
And while on paper taking those sacks for tds etc sounds good, those sacks, hits, hurries, pressures add up. Ever wonder why Wilson seems to hit a wall for a game or 2 around game 10-12? thats why.

Prove it. Show that anyone anywhere can confirm that, or call it what it is -- your opinion.

John63

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1m7uyfr0 said:
John63":1m7uyfr0 said:

Prove it. Show that anyone anywhere can confirm that, or call it what it is -- your opinion.

well for one I played QB and they impact me. For to its common sense you get hit a lot your body repsonds adn it as an effect.

https://www.pff.com/news/cumulative-effect-hitting-the-qb

Now thast bse don one game but when you are hit, sacked, pressured and hurried a lot it impacts you game and the possibility of getting hurt. The term Shell shocked should ring a bell. OR hearing feet, seeing shadows etc.

here is an example

https://www.pff.com/news/cumulative-effect-hitting-the-qb FYI he had been injured too.

I mean dude they have done studies on the cumulative effect of hits in football. Now remember its a QB who in a lot of case is not even sure its coming and from were.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
John63":34gqbjla said:
Ad Hawk":34gqbjla said:
John63":34gqbjla said:

well for one I played QB and they impact me. For to its common sense you get hit a lot your body repsonds adn it as an effect.

Now thast bse don one game but when you are hit, sacked, pressured and hurried a lot it impacts you game and the possibility of getting hurt. The term Shell shocked should ring a bell. OR hearing feet, seeing shadows etc.

here is an example

https://www.pff.com/news/cumulative-effect-hitting-the-qb FYI he had been injured too.

You've been hit a lot? They've added up over time, you think?

That could explain a lot about you.

But proves nothing about Russell Wilson.

John63

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":26rxtsr8 said:
John63":26rxtsr8 said:
Ad Hawk":26rxtsr8 said:
John63":26rxtsr8 said:

here is an example

Ahh yet I showed links and FACTS to support me and you show nothing. Thanks foro playing but MY pint stands and backe dby facts.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
John63":3igbhvbn said:
Ad Hawk":3igbhvbn said:
John63":3igbhvbn said:
Ad Hawk":3igbhvbn said:

here is an example

Ahh yet I showed links and FACTS to support me and you show nothing. Thanks foro playing but MY pint stands and backe dby facts.

Prove it has affected Russell Wilson. That's what I asked you to do, so your facts are, again, irrelevant to the point.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":3gha2rpg said:
Ad Hawk":3gha2rpg said:
John63":3gha2rpg said:
Ad Hawk":3gha2rpg said:

here is an example

You didn't post facts. You posted a PFF article about how the average quarterback is affected by a sack/hit within a game, using their own accuracy metrics. You, quite literally, posted a subjective analysis which doesn't even directly relate to Russell Wilson.

For the love of god, stop derailing every thread with this garbage.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":19k6e29b said:
You didn't post facts. You posted a PFF article about how the average quarterback is affected by a sack/hit within a game, using their own accuracy metrics. You, quite literally, posted a subjective analysis which doesn't even directly relate to Russell Wilson.

I wonder if, after multiple hits in high-school football games, John suffers from CTE, but now has a side job for PFF, attempting to validate their stats to push their product.

This would explain the shell-shock and "hearing footsteps." Every time he watches the Seahawks play, he relives his past and the hits come back fast and furious. PFF supports his feelings of angst, and thus the results are now projected onto Russell Wilson as a coping mechanism.

John63

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":20h5l8om said:
John63":20h5l8om said:
Ad Hawk":20h5l8om said:
John63":20h5l8om said:

here is an example

Prove it has affected Russell Wilson. That's what I asked you to do, so your facts are, again, irrelevant to the point.

I have go back to almost any year and you will see and drop off around game 10-12 for a few. By the way you obviously have decided common sense is not your strong point haven't you. I just showed Facts where it happens to every QB and you choose to ignore it and try some juvenile no [rove it happens to Wilson in the 4th qtr do triple over time in the last tenth of a second crap. Nice try your still wrong.

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3sjox74p said:
John63":3sjox74p said:
Ad Hawk":3sjox74p said:
John63":3sjox74p said:

here is an example

ahh they did an analysis that is a fact nice try though. sorry dude. As to derailing no, this was about oline I talked about the oline talk to the others about it.

John63

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":2oj451bx said:
Maelstrom787":2oj451bx said:

I wonder if, after multiple hits in high-school football games, John suffers from CTE, but now has a side job for PFF, attempting to validate their stats to push their product.

This would explain the shell-shock and "hearing footsteps." Every time he watches the Seahawks play, he relives his past and the hits come back fast and furious. PFF supports his feelings of angst, and thus the results are now projected onto Russell Wilson as a coping mechanism.

:pukeface:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
John63":37t4h8ht said:
I have go back to almost any year and you will see and drop off around game 10-12 for a few. By the way you obviously have decided common sense is not your strong point haven't you. I just showed Facts where it happens to every QB and you choose to ignore it and try some juvenile no [rove it happens to Wilson in the 4th qtr do triple over time in the last tenth of a second crap. Nice try your still wrong.

Once again, you haven't in any way shown that it has affected Russ.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":2wh7thdh said:
Ad Hawk":2wh7thdh said:
John63":2wh7thdh said:
Ad Hawk":2wh7thdh said:

This is exactly what I would say if I couldn't prove it. Which, looking over the PFR log of all Wilson's starts... yeah, let's just say I'd love to see proof of a significant trend.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":3sb6bobc said:
Maelstrom787":3sb6bobc said:
John63":3sb6bobc said:
Ad Hawk":3sb6bobc said:

ahh they did an analysis that is a fact nice try though. sorry dude. As to derailing no, this was about oline I talked about the oline talk to the others about it.

Yes, it is a fact that it is an analysis, but the analysis is based off of a subjective accuracy rating, which makes it an opinion.

If I put together a spreadsheet of "throws I think are good," it isn't automatically fact because it's posted on PFF. This cannot be real lol

John63

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3pa5kwd0 said:
John63":3pa5kwd0 said:

Well I am sorry for you that you are unable to connect dots. OR are that ridiculous to think for one minute that cumulative hits of any player does not have an impact. There are NFL players who have died from it. I have shown were hits were down and impact NFl QBs, Wilson is an NFL Qb enough said. I am guessing though for you if I posted facts showing getting hit by a car is not good you would say show me where it is not good for Wilson too. Right.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":1sc94wa5 said:
Ad Hawk":1sc94wa5 said:
John63":1sc94wa5 said:

Well I am sorry for you that you are unable to connect dots. OR are that ridiculous to think for one minute that cumulative hits of any player does not have an impact. There are NFL players who have died from it. I have shown were hits were down and impact NFl QBs, Wilson is an NFL Qb enough said. I am guessing though for you if I posted facts showing getting hit by a car is not good you would say show me where it is not good for Wilson too. Right.

This doesn't sound like positives so far after week 2. Can we get back to positives after week 2? Thanks.

Personally, I am most elated about the offensive line performing well enough to let Russ cook the entire league in a cast iron skillet.

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":241s0zuc said:
John63":241s0zuc said:
Maelstrom787":241s0zuc said:
John63":241s0zuc said:

Yes, it is a fact that it is an analysis, but the analysis is based off of a subjective accuracy rating, which makes it an opinion.

If I put together a spreadsheet of "throws I think are good," it isn't automatically fact because it's posted on PFF. This cannot be real lol

posted multiple links and multiple sources of FACTS. so sorry my point is FACT and Proven.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":3qpbtp7a said:
Maelstrom787":3qpbtp7a said:
John63":3qpbtp7a said:
Maelstrom787":3qpbtp7a said:

posted multiple links and multiple sources of FACTS. so sorry my point is FACT and Proven.

Hmm, no, that's not how subjective analysis works, but okay.

Again, can we proceed with the intention of the thread? That okay with you?

Latest posts