Predict the Hawks 1st Round Pick thread.....

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'm going to talk about a position no one is mentioning in the first round to this point. I think it's important. They haven't adequately replaced Irvin and it hurt not having a Irvin like player at outside LB last year. So my Seahawk 1st rd pick prediction is Haason Reddick, OLB. I think Hasan will fit right into that spot.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Watch them surprise all of us by picking a WR or a TE in the first round IF they don't trade out of the first round. Also, wouldn't be surprised if they picked a QB fairly high this year (maybe somewhere in Rd 2 or 3).

Fade

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":300mcf91 said:
Chapow":300mcf91 said:
Ace_Rimmer":300mcf91 said:
Attyla the Hawk":300mcf91 said:
I love King at 26. So that probably means we go a completely different direction. I think I've hated every first pick we've ever selected except Okung.

Alternatives in order of preference

2011: Wanted Muhammad Wilkerson or Jabaal Sheard
2012: Wanted Fletcher Cox or Shea McClellin
2013: Wanted Sio Moore, Arthur Brown or Eddie Lacy
2014: Wanted Joel Bitonio, Jordan Matthews, Allen Robinson or Jarvis Landry
2015: Wanted Frank Clark (other options all taken just ahead of us)
2016: Wanted Shon Coleman, Javon Hargrave or Jarran Reed

You hated the ET pick?

Earl wasn't our first pick in that draft, Okung was.

oh my bad, I didn't read your response correctly, as they were both first rounders that year.

James Carpenter was..

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Budda baker or Jabrill Peppers after a trade down.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
zelter":1lwgadza said:
Hoping they go Oline:
Ryan Ramczyk
Garrett Bolles
Forest Lamp
Cam Robinson
The Broncos, Dolphins and NY Giants will probably take a couple off the board first

I'll actually be pissed if we go O-line with our first pick.

I have ZERO confidence in our ability to draft and develop O-lineman, even first rounders. I want D lineman and cornerbacks.

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
Tim Williams OLB Ala
CB/Safety class is so deep I'll bet we draft them later rounds
I don't see them drafting OL in round one unless Lamp falls

HawkGA

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2smnubre said:
Deshone Kizer

I like Russell and all, but if I could get the mind of Tom Brady and the body of Cam Newton all in one package? Puh-lease!

:sarcasm_off:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
original poster":143r6vtp said:
I want Obi Melifonwu or Adoree Jackson but I think we will trade down and use the spare pick to trade up in the second round.

King or Melifonwu, but your post above is what will probably happen.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Considering their history in Seattle, PC/JS trade out of the 1st round. I'd bet money on it.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Surprise pick: John Ross. Cant ignore the "tilt the field" factor.

Rob Rang has him lasting until 29 in his latest mock. If he's there I think we take him.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
JSeahawks":10b11sim said:
Surprise pick: John Ross. Cant ignore the "tilt the field" factor.

Rob Rang has him lasting until 29 in his latest mock. If he's there I think we take him.

Pros: Ross is one of the most complete explosive WR's to come out out of college in the past decade.

Cons: 400 threads a year on how Bevell is wasting Ross's talents.

chris98251

Reaction score
Joe Mixon

Value is there, Talent is off the charts, pretty much has established the situation was blown out of proportion, Backs like him are not easy to have a chance at and he won't last till our second round pick. Yes we have a stable of backs, but this would like be having Lynch back and then the rest of the back ups whom to date have not been able to play consistently due to injury. Also this off season Pete said we are fixing the running game.

There are a lot of CB's and Safety's in this draft as well to add depth with.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":38bbzrlk said:
And think about how many times we have said "Who?" for a draft pick :shock:
True. I said WTH when they drafted a 5'10" QB in the 3rd round after giving Matt Flynn huge $$$. Until I heard Gruden and Brock Huard go on and on how GREAT that pick was right after it happened. Did my homework on the internet and said "Wow", and hoped it translated to the NFL, luckily it did. 8)

JSeahawks

Reaction score
chris98251":38mu730z said:
Joe Mixon

Value is there, Talent is off the charts, pretty much has established the situation was blown out of proportion, Backs like him are not easy to have a chance at and he won't last till our second round pick. Yes we have a stable of backs, but this would like be having Lynch back and then the rest of the back ups whom to date have not been able to play consistently due to injury. Also this off season Pete said we are fixing the running game.

I'd love to have Mixon, and I can look past what he did because I dont require my football players to be angels, but i'm curious how it was blown out of proportion? It was a pretty ugly situation.

King Dog

Reaction score
Marlooooonnnnnnnnn Huummmmmmphhhhrreeeeyyyyy

Everyone's been hanging out on Rob's blog again. Please let Melinfonwu be gone.

chris98251

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1npc46lx said:
chris98251":1npc46lx said:
Joe Mixon

I'd love to have Mixon, and I can look past what he did because I dont require my football players to be angels, but i'm curious how it was blown out of proportion? It was a pretty ugly situation.

There was an article over the weekend about a personal apology and that he and her dad get along and that her dad misunderstood something and it got all blown up with misinformation leading to an altercation of what we seen.

Now is this a public repair practice and a pay off later, maybe but they made it sound like a he said she said then a confront that turned bad because of a misunderstanding.