Prediction: The 9ers lose the next two divisional games

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":solkeu5q said:
And now Gurley likely won't play on Sunday. But I'm sure that will be glossed over.
Both starting tackles, including a multi-Pro Bowler and another doing great in advanced metrics >> a starting running back. Come on... you know this is true.

SoulfishHawk":solkeu5q said:
You can't be serious Niner. The Hawks have had their share of injuries and haven't had Reed all year. Fluker is out for Sunday, Ziggy missed a few games. You don't hear the Hawks fans on here making excuses ahead of time or after the fact.
Did you lose both tackles, one of whom is a near perennial Pro Bowler? There's a reason tackles make so much money. It's a big deal and you know it.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2fyjw0y6 said:
Washington49er":2fyjw0y6 said:
SoulfishHawk":2fyjw0y6 said:
It's too bad that Hernia has to explain actual simple math to a Niners fan, but none of us should be surprised.
Though there are plenty of good Niners fans on here who understand football.

No need to explain but in typical Sports fashion he makes a statement and when he's called on it he changes it.

He said the teams the 49ers have beaten not played.

Yes Hawks played two teams above .500, but only beaten one. Rams are .600. Your only win against a team above .500
1 < 0 troglodyte.
Simple math.

Like I told your buddy Marv, don’t let me get in the way of your Super Bowl parade planning.
Did you just say that 1 is less than zero? I got to say, I wish I had read this earlier, because it's hilarious. You are slamming people about math whilst using the less than symbol, writing "one is less than zero."

Just a quick pro tip: the skinny crocodile eats the fat one. So, 1 < 0 means "one is less than zero;" 0 > 1 means "zero is greater than one;" 1 > 0 means "one is greater than zero," and so on.

Congratulations, you get a new quote in my sig, although I expect an edit. :lol:

Fade

Reaction score
The Rams are coming off a mini-bye. The 9ers are coming off a short week. But the 9ers just had their bye, and didn't exert too much energy against the Browns. So for them it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

The matchup is bad for the Rams offense. 9ers D-Line is no joke, and Goff is as bad as it gets when pressured. When everything is protected up, Goff can be pretty lethal. He is pretty much the anti-Wilson.

The Rams are pretty good at stopping the run (3.8 ypc). So Jimmy G is going to have to make plays with Aaron Donald breathing down his neck on 3rd down.

The 9ers should ultimately win, but it is the NFL and anything can happen.

We'll just skip the Cardinals and move on to the Seahawks game. Whoever is healthier... wins. That was easy.

Matchup wise. The typical fans & mediots who want to sound smart will talk about the running games of each team, and whoever does that better wins. But both teams do a great job against the run. The reality of the situation is It's ultimately going to come down to Russell Wilson performing his magic show against the 49ers' D-Line. If the 9ers want to beat the Seahawks they have to get Wilson on the ground, otherwise he will be scrambling and making throws for big plays all night.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Fade":w8f2hfqj said:
The Rams are coming off a mini-bye. The 9ers are coming off a short week. But the 9ers just had their bye, and didn't exert too much energy against the Browns. So for them it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

The matchup is bad for the Rams offense. 9ers D-Line is no joke, and Goff is as bad as it gets when pressured. When everything is protected up, Goff can be pretty lethal. He is pretty much the anti-Wilson.

The Rams are pretty good at stopping the run (3.8 ypc). So Jimmy G is going to have to make plays with Aaron Donald breathing down his neck on 3rd down.

We'll just skip the Cardinals and move on to the Seahawks game. Whoever is healthier... wins. That was easy.

Matchup wise. The typical fans & mediots who want to sound smart will talk about the running games of each team, and whoever does that better wins. But both teams do a great job against the run. The reality of the situation is It's ultimately going to come down to Russell Wilson performing his magic show against the 49ers' D-Line. If the 9ers want to beat the Seahawks they have to get Wilson on the ground, otherwise he will be scrambling and making throws for big plays all night.
Dude,. the 49ers are down both tackles. They will have no passing game. The 49ers D-line might give Goff trouble, but the Rams D-line is going to swamp the 49ers' O-line.

Washington49er

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1px3kibw said:
Fade":1px3kibw said:

Dude,. the 49ers are down both tackles. They will have no passing game. The 49ers D-line might give Goff trouble, but the Rams D-line is going to swamp the 49ers' O-line.

Okay Debbie downer, maybe they should just forfeit now. Happy?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":7l4p3cy1 said:
Sports Hernia":7l4p3cy1 said:
Washington49er":7l4p3cy1 said:
SoulfishHawk":7l4p3cy1 said:
It's too bad that Hernia has to explain actual simple math to a Niners fan, but none of us should be surprised.
Though there are plenty of good Niners fans on here who understand football.

No need to explain but in typical Sports fashion he makes a statement and when he's called on it he changes it.

Yes Hawks played two teams above .500, but only beaten one. Rams are .600. Your only win against a team above .500
1 < 0 troglodyte.
Simple math.

Like I told your buddy Marv, don’t let me get in the way of your Super Bowl parade planning.
Did you just say that 1 is less than zero? I got to say, I wish I had read this earlier, because it's hilarious. You are slamming people about math whilst using the less than symbol, writing "one is less than zero."

Just a quick pro tip: the skinny crocodile eats the fat one. So, 1 < 0 means "one is less than zero;" 0 > 1 means "zero is greater than one;" 1 > 0 means "one is greater than zero," and so on.

Congratulations, you get a new quote in my sig, although I expect an edit. :lol:
Congrats you caught my typo. You will be rewarded handsomely in hell.
Sig that! :2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":2kbn5rd2 said:
5_Golden_Rings":2kbn5rd2 said:
Fade":2kbn5rd2 said:

Niner on Niner bloodshed, I like it!

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":20s1oiok said:
Washington49er":20s1oiok said:
5_Golden_Rings":20s1oiok said:
Fade":20s1oiok said:

Its the same old crap with this guy. 49ers played like crap for years, finally there's a glimmer of hope but he feels the need to be the realist. I would expect it from Hawk fans on this forum but not from a 49er fan.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":17g9gjlr said:
Sports Hernia":17g9gjlr said:
Washington49er":17g9gjlr said:
5_Golden_Rings":17g9gjlr said:

Its the same old crap with this guy. 49ers played like crap for years, finally there's a glimmer of hope but he feels the need to be the realist. I would expect it from Hawk fans on this forum but not from a 49er fan.
:snack:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Washington49er":bcc563h2 said:
Sports Hernia":bcc563h2 said:
Washington49er":bcc563h2 said:
5_Golden_Rings":bcc563h2 said:

Dude I became a niner fan during the George Seifert years. Being paranoid and pessimistic kind of comes with the territory. Or you could say, I learned it from watching him.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3vz0jfbw said:
5_Golden_Rings":3vz0jfbw said:
Sports Hernia":3vz0jfbw said:
Washington49er":3vz0jfbw said:

1 < 0 troglodyte.
Simple math.

Congrats you caught my typo. You will be rewarded handsomely in hell.
Sig that! :2thumbs:

Lol that’s not a typo. You just forgot which symbol meant what, due to the vast resources of simple math in your brain taking up all the space.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Maulbert":v240yg52 said:
RolandDeschain":v240yg52 said:
Marvin49":v240yg52 said:
Pot? Kettle?
Look, I'm not excusing biases for fellow .NET members here, but let's be real; you're on a Seahawks forum. I don't go to the 49ers Webzone and expect every poster there to be unbiased in regards to the Seahawks...get what I'm sayin'?

Hernia's a homer, no doubts there, but yeah, he's not trolling. If he were on the webzone, sure. But that's not trolling on your home team's board.

Besides, it's rich calling Hernia a troll when Living and WHINEster have been running around like buffoons.

I respect you both...but I respectfully disagree. It's really not a big deal anyway. I'm not angry or even perturbed. Just calling it like I see it, plain and simple. All he does is wait for a moment to misrepresent something someone said, take it to the Nth degree, and then dance around like he just did something. When you call him on it, he just deflects to no end because reality is he doesn't have an answer. He was only interested in the reaction, IE, trolling.

I don't take issue with many posters...in fact I think he's the only one.

I got no problem with homer. We'll have to agree to disagree on what constitutes a troll. As for the others....its gonna take A LOT for me to call out a fellow Niner fan, just as it would with you guys calling out a Seahawk fan. I have however stepped in when a different 'hawk fan was accused of trolling and I said he wasn't.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This thread is pure gold. Arguing with Niners fans on a HAWKS board. Good stuff, glad to be in a quote. But hey, the Niners are 4-0, Super Bowl time. Better?

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1oa5b075 said:
This thread is pure gold. Arguing with Niners fans on a HAWKS board. Good stuff, glad to be in a quote. But hey, the Niners are 4-0, Super Bowl time. Better?
Echo chambers are boring, though.

The weirdest thing is a lot of us 49er fans rooted for the Mike Holmgren Seahawks much of the time (especially that Super Bowl).

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Really? That's hard to believe. I can't imagine any Niners fan pulling for the Hawks. And vice versa.
The good thing about the Niners improving is that the rivalry can come back. It was always fun, and imo that NFC Championship game was an all-timer. Niners would have smoked the Broncos as well, Denver couldn't handle a hard hitting team, and the Hawks and Niners were clearly the best 2 teams that season. Two teams that just left it all on the field that day.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":79u7obyk said:
Really? That's hard to believe. I can't imagine any Niners fan pulling for the Hawks. And vice versa.
The good thing about the Niners improving is that the rivalry can come back. It was always fun, and imo that NFC Championship game was an all-timer. Niners would have smoked the Broncos as well, Denver couldn't handle a hard hitting team, and the Hawks and Niners were clearly the best 2 teams that season. Two teams that just left it all on the field that day.

Yeah....I'm not on board with that one either.

I like Mike Holmgren, but I wasn't rooting for the guy in GB or Seattle.

Strikes me like people who rooted for Joe in KC when they played SF in '94. Like....what? GTFO.

chris98251

Reaction score
Pretty easy really, 49ers may hate the Seahawks as their Rivals, but hating the Patriots and Broncos with Brady and Elway and Manning at the time is really easy to understand.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Washington49er":cu6moeog said:
5_Golden_Rings":cu6moeog said:
Fade":cu6moeog said:

Yeah why be realistic when you can be a blind homer Rings?

Washington49er

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":36ayu3d7 said:
Washington49er":36ayu3d7 said:
5_Golden_Rings":36ayu3d7 said:
Fade":36ayu3d7 said:

Yeah why be realistic when you can be a blind homer Rings?

Its not that I'm a homer, I mean think about if the Hawks were 4-0 and another fan did nothing but point out the negative what would you say then?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hawks are going to be missing Duane Brown AND Ifedi on Sunday.
That's huge, so it looks like both teams will be playing with patchwork O-Line's.