Prediction: The 9ers lose the next two divisional games

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":8ld7ki7y said:
Marvin49":8ld7ki7y said:
Nope.

Still ain't gonna spoil my 5-0 mood. :D
No worries; we're going to spoil your undefeated mood in a few short weeks. :)

I look forward to it. :D

chris98251

Reaction score
Washington49er":1gx9swi7 said:
Marvin49":1gx9swi7 said:
RolandDeschain":1gx9swi7 said:
Marvin49":1gx9swi7 said:
Nope.

Still ain't gonna spoil my 5-0 mood. :D

Can't wait to see the Hawks try

Funny how this guy shows up after they start winning, Kinda of like WilliamCooper game day when a negative play happens.

I respect everyone else that pretty much has posted here over the years when there was the Harbaugh days and then when they looked abysmal as well, when a person comes in tooting their horn and didn't take the heat back then it's hard to look at them as credible.

Not unlike the Walsh years, as soon as he left coaching and Montana moved on the herd started to thin, Siefert got another with Young and then after that Crickets.

I expect a battle in the game, Seahawks rise up to challenges, may not win them all but they don't roll over.

I said in another thread, during the off seasons discussions most posters that are here regularly pretty much agreed that it was a three team race, pick your homer glasses, Rams have to correct some stuff but they still have a horse in the race, I have another thread that said Arizona quietly keeping pace, they are improving and can be a spoiler if over looked. Won't take the division but could knock someone out of a slot.

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":2ejko7s3 said:
Washington49er":2ejko7s3 said:
Marvin49":2ejko7s3 said:
RolandDeschain":2ejko7s3 said:

Funny how this guy shows up after they start winning, Kinda of like WilliamCooper game day when a negative play happens.

I respect everyone else that pretty much has posted here over the years when there was the Harbaugh days and then when they looked abysmal as well, when a person comes in tooting their horn and didn't take the heat back then it's hard to look at them as credible.

Not unlike the Walsh years, as soon as he left coaching and Montana moved on the herd started to thin, Siefert got another with Young and then after that Crickets.

I expect a battle in the game, Seahawks rise up to challenges, may not win them all but they don't roll over.

I said in another thread, during the off seasons discussions most posters that are here regularly pretty much agreed that it was a three team race, pick your homer glasses, Rams have to correct some stuff but they still have a horse in the race, I have another thread that said Arizona quietly keeping pace, they are improving and can be a spoiler if over looked. Won't take the division but could knock someone out of a slot.

Well the Cards beat the Niners last year. TWICE.

I don't see Niners overlooking them, but your point is true. They are improving.

NFC West is no joke this year.

Washington49er

Reaction score
chris98251":1u8u5xov said:
Washington49er":1u8u5xov said:
Marvin49":1u8u5xov said:
RolandDeschain":1u8u5xov said:

I was here in the middle of a crap season last year

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Ok, it's time for me to admit the obvious. The Niners are a real good team, and that D is legit. I hate it, but it's reality. Looking like the Rivalry will be coming back, and I fully expect a split again this year.