predictions for the Battle of St Louis?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
This game will probably go the way all the Niner games go... They will screw around for 3 quarters, then just pull out a win in the waning moments.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
People are underestimating the 49ers.

They look clearly like the class of the NFL and this SB is likely 49ers vs Broncos.

SF has looked like it was stumbling a bit in two games, latter half of the Cowboys (which they dominated otherwise) and recently against the Eagles. They did lose to the Bears, and that is really the only bad game they have.

Of course it turns out the Cowboys were better than us and the Eagles went and shellacked the Giants (which looked to be on an upswing before that game).

They probably end up sleepwalking through the Rams but handle them. The 49ers are deeper and better than year's past. The WRs are good across the board and the weaknesses in the secondary have been helped by bringing in a guy from our PS (Cox). They don't have the glaring gaps they did in years past.

I am predicting the 49ers go all the way this year but get screwed by the NFL's quest to get Manning another ring in time.

Giedi

Reaction score
Largent80":1nzrqebc said:
Jeezus TH. The class of the NFL??????

Did I actually read that?
I think that is a fair perspective considering seattle and the 49ers currently have the same winning percentage.