Props to the .NET veterans!

morgulon1

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1ow332zs said:
I've been here since pre-2005 on the old scout site. It's been a hell of a ride since then!

Ive been here since 2000. Love it and thanks to all of you.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
Discovered .net pre-2005. Have had lots of fun ever since and am better informed on my Hawks than ever thanks to all of everyone's great posts.

Dismas

Reaction score
First found this site in it's early incarnation as Seahawks99.com.
Way back when I had just dumped AOL and started discovering the real interwebs.

Never been a heavy poster, but I have come here nearly every day for 14 or so years.

Thank you Seahawks.net for being my Seahawks fix!

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
I have been a Seahawks fan from the start of the franchise in 1976. Speaking of the old scout site which I probably found somewhere around '05? I was rightcoast but then switched to this rather short sighted alias. Why did that happen? What is the history behind it? In any case, love the site .
Go Hawks

Jayburd14

Reaction score
I stumbled upon .net during XL. I didn't even know these kind of sites existed. But I have been a Seahawks fan since Zorn to Largent.

Landhawk1

Reaction score
I think I first found the old joint in 99' or thereabouts. The "Breda Report",
Steve Harper, "The Tabs"....There are quite a few guys here that have been around since those days. I was never one to post a bunch but this place has been an almost daily spot to visit (through all it's incarnations) over the years. Thanks to AROS for getting it all started. This is the year we all get our just reward! Go Hawks!!

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Been here a long time back when this was a scout site .
Still my fav Seahawks forum . Net rules I remember when it switched and many lost there post counts etc . Glad it's still going strong

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I remember a Silver or a Silverhawk who use to be big contributor, Raven, Sutz, Tabs, somewhere along the lines lots of

Draft talk with McGruff

DJToy's pictures

Farrar's colums

The Waterboy's x & o's

i can't remember who posted but I think i remember an armchair qb colum as well

So much fun and information. All this time I've spent of my life online checking for anything seahawks related will all pay off with a win next Sunday.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Nice of Rock to let the old farts have their own thread. Wish I could photo bomb it ;)

:salute:

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I've been around since '04 on the old .Net site. Still feel very fortunate to have found this home for all my frustration, bewilderment and joy. Much love to all the .Netters! GO HAWKS!!!

THE TABS

Reaction score

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Been a fan of the home team since I started watching football in the 80's. Found this place in '06 on the recommendation of a friend from work. Been here ever since, though I didn't post much on the Scout version. Well still don't, really. Hope to meet some of the names I've been seeing here for so long some day. GO HAWKS!!!

tdigitee

Reaction score
Awesome thread. I started on a VERY small Seahawks site in the late 1990s (Chad Brown days!) which was called Northwest Sports or something like that - anyone recall?. Probably fewer than 20 of us posted there and we had one mod NotoriousGIG who was a very cool guy. Anyway, sometime in the early 2000s it got folded into what became .NET (scout at that point most likely), lost my post count during some late 2000s technical switchover but all good.

It's been a great ride and I have learned and laughed a ton with the characters on this site. Thanks to Aros, Rock, and all the people who have kept the site going, and to all the people who take the time to post on here. What a phenomenal place.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
SeaTown81":29meisli said:
Thanks for this. Apparently I go back farther than I thought, more like 2000, because I recall some of those pages, or at least the look. Good stuff.

TravTex

Reaction score
I've been around for... Oh, man. I don't really remember. Before scout. I wrote a bunch of stupid articles that rarely had anything to do with football in the interest of trying to be funny. I remember the vast stores of hate mail I received for making fun of various players and passtimes.

Fun times. Has to be since '99 or 2000 or so. I was around to watch people bitch about the Hasselbeck trade, at least.

Latest posts