Proud of the Hawks

peppersjap

Reaction score
OpHawk":30tdbd0u said:
So proud, can't wait for our participation trophies. Give me a break. This is what separates the pats from us with less talent. They are killers, we are not.
I can't believe the horrible fans coming out tonight! Do you really think the NFL is that easy?

peppersjap

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":3i999b3d said:
Maybe they'll let up play in the Super Bowl because of our "good effort." For half a game, lol.

Lose by 1 or 100, the result is the same. The league is laughing, it's okay to feel shitty.
You should find another team to root for, I can't believe the negativity. We can't go to the Super Bowl every year. I'm glad you are in Chicago and not in the stadium with the rest of us!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":zlgj6f28 said:
I turned it off at 0-14. Whatever happened after that was window dressing.

That's were the 3:00AM start time in Japan actually helped me. If I had actually got up, doing so would have felt like an overly-stressful waste of time.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
timmat":ys32uggp said:
I'm proud of this season. We will not go to the Super Bowl every year. Stay relevant, make noise in the playoffs each year, and pop for a title every 3 years or so. That's the longevity I'm crossing my fingers for. We had every opportunity to pack it in this year, and did not. The team has a lot of character and heart. A good mix of personalities and talent all over the roster.

For sure! I'm not at all surprised that we didn't advance further, given the enigma that this season has been. If anything, I'm surprised we made it this far with all of the changes made and injuries sustained. You just gotta hope that we stay relatively healthy, draft wisely, and not have to rebuild the OL once again.

ExpatPack

Reaction score
Dear Seahawks fans from a Packer fan

You should be proud of this team. At 31-0 halftime I was saying to myself, 'this game is over and the only team I would ever give a chance to is....the Seattle Seahawks.' And sure enough.

I don't know what it is, and it's a lot of things but you can never count this team out. And I will say this, I cannot believe Russell Wilson. I have never in my life seen a guy capable of making such incredible plays when everything was down. He had 2 bad, bad INTs in the 1st quarter, but god, his 2nd TD to Lockett at the back of the end zone was flat-out incredible.

Everyone's talking about Rodgers' incredible throws to tie the game with the Cards, and they were incredible..the 4th and 2- and then the 2nd Hail Mary, but man, when I think of what Russell has done in the clutch it just blows my mind.

I really didn't like the Seahawks much before. I thought they were too cocky, and although I respect Chancellor for being a big hitter, there were too many times he led with the crown of the helmet. And I couldnt stand ra-ra Caroll. But now, I have to admit. I like the Seahawks, I really do. There's something special about the Hawks win or lose.

They'll be a force to be reckoned with for a while, I'm sure.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This was ultimately an ugly season where the team transformed itself as the season went on. Getting over XLIX took about half the year. Even at times the team seemingly questioned itself

It won't hurt the team to have a longer offseason, so many of the walking wounded can get healthy. There were lots this year.

After many onsecutive seasons of success it appears the team will need to rework a few areas and some familiar names may be moved along. This is to be expected and part of the game. The system still is here and with some tweaks the team will contend again next year.

I hated that first half but was proud of how the team fought back and made the game interesting. They are far from being done.