QBs Austin Davis & Kaep to Visit Seahawks Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

RynoHawk

Reaction score
wana summarize what it says? I hate the Seattle times and their crappy Pall Wall.... I don't want to give them clicks..

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
RynoHawk":27sph2g3 said:
wana summarize what it says? I hate the Seattle times and their crappy Pall Wall.... I don't want to give them clicks..

Theyre quoting Pat Kirwan who said he doesnt expect it to happen.

To bad if hes right. I was hoping to laugh and wave at all the angry people.

Seymour

Reaction score
Last night on the evening news (I believe King 5), they were saying the Seahawks had taken over 200 phone calls of season ticket holders expressing concern and dis-satisfaction of the idea of signing Kap. They also said they only had 2 that were for the idea. :mrgreen:
They stated most were more bothered by him being the hated rival than political stance.
They also said that information was passed along to owner Paul Allen. :2thumbs:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Kaep probably want too much money. Good luck finding a job. lol
Who the heck is going to be Russell's back up now? This is aggravating.
Any news on Austin Davis? We need someone badly.

Seymour

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":16juc14p said:
Kaep probably want too much money. Good luck finding a job. lol
Who the heck is going to be Russell's back up now? This is aggravating.
Any news on Austin Davis? We need someone badly.

There is that too. I believe Ian Rappaport of NFLN was the one I heard saying they are in no hurry, and also they are not close on a salary agreement.

For now the answer is Boykin, I don't see that lasting the year though personally.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Seymour":m4l2govc said:
Last night on the evening news (I believe King 5), they were saying the Seahawks had taken over 200 phone calls of season ticket holders expressing concern and dis-satisfaction of the idea of signing Kap. They also said they only had 2 that were for the idea. :mrgreen:
They stated most were more bothered by him being the hated rival than political stance.

Ill take their season tickets and buy a Kaep jersey to make up for the lost revenue. Good riddance to the ones who leave. Plenty of people on the wait list to take their place.

Seymour

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":1c4en6z6 said:
Seymour":1c4en6z6 said:

Ill take their season tickets and buy a Kaep jersey to make up for the lost revenue. Good riddance to the ones who leave. Plenty of people on the wait list to take their place.

Any intelligent business person seeing those 100 to 1 odds against would not even consider your offer.

They don't sell backup QB jersey's. You'd need to custom order your own, which you can do right now. Go ahead and put in your order now if you want LOL.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
No Colon Slapperdick? Boo hooo!!! Screw that vegan bastard. :pukeface:

Jac

Reaction score
Seymour":3cqphzfi said:

That's too bad. I'm the exact opposite. My favorite theme in storytelling (movies, books, etc.) is when the "bad guy" joins up with the "good guys", which then typically takes that group to the next level. Solidifying our backup spot actually isn't too far off that storyline. I'm still hoping it happens.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Seymour":yexu21ly said:
XxXdragonXxX":yexu21ly said:
Seymour":yexu21ly said:

Any intelligent business person seeing those 100 to 1 odds against would not even consider your offer.

They don't sell backup QB jersey's. You'd need to custom order your own, which you can do right now. Go ahead and put in your order now if you want LOL.

Lets be honest. 99% of the "Ill stop supporting the team" is all talk. Nobody will cancel their tickets. Its all fake outrage that they'll get over.

I would buy his jersey (or special order it, whatever) IF HE WAS A SEAHAWK. Why would I do that if they arent going to sign him? By that same token, you could withdraw your support for the team right now, why wait for him to sign, I men isnt showing interest in him bad enough for you? Do it. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.