Raiders-Broncos

Ruminator

Reaction score
This weekend -- Raiders at Broncos -- two teams with similar records and similar stats on offense, but Bronco's defense is loads better than Raiders'. I think Broncos have the edge in this match-up, but Russ is so messed up and his OL is so porous that the Raiders might actually have a chance.

QWERTY

Reaction score
This weekend -- Raiders at Broncos -- two teams with similar records and similar stats on offense, but Bronco's defense is loads better than Raiders'. I think Broncos have the edge in this match-up, but Russ is so messed up and his OL is so porous that the Raiders might actually have a chance.
Hamler is out Jeudy is injured. Their OL stinks. Raiders have a chance.

Vesuve

Reaction score
I'll watch the game and root for the Raiders as I of course am rooting against the Horsies.

The Raiders seem like a train crash and Mark Davis is as dumb as his haircut.

With the injuries to Denver....yeah, even the Raiders have a chance.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
2-0...Wilson of course...sacked in the endzone after running matrix like around in circles for 5 minutes...

Scout

Reaction score
The Broncos defense will look to score a defensive TD and a turnover to shorten the field for the Broncos offense. This will make the Raiders have difficulty mounting a comeback. But the Raiders strategy will be to score early and build a lead that they can sit on with ToP. Meanwhile forcing the Denver offense to become one dimensional.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I have a lot better use for my money than go sit in a stadium in Denver. But it might be fun to go measure massive booing of the home team!
Me and Marshawn are all in on the Raiders today.
I see the Broncs ending the season with as many as 6 wins, but I hope their total is lower than that.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Another Stirling performance by Wilson...LOL. I just got here from out of town in L.A. and am watching the end of the game.

toffee

Reaction score
Not cooking seems to be the solution. Playing 'antiquated' Pete ball is making Russ look ok.

Msfann

Reaction score
Are the raiders mailing it in for the #1 draft pick? The broncos may win but the raiders had about 400 chances and folded like a limp noodle.