Raiders-Broncos

Msfann

Reaction score
Carr looked like Russ from 10 years ago on that drive. a few quick shots and game over.

Denver fans finally got to see an amazing game winning drive this year, it just wasn't their team.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Bot of these teams are terrible, someone has to win, just luck of the draw..
The Broncos are terrible on offense, they can't block and they need to. On D, they have to be able to cover one dude. They allowed Adams to beat them single handedly. I know Jacob was running the ball like a champ, but in the end all they had to do was cover. Russ? He reminds me that I need to lose weight, because he is fat and slow of foot. Clearly, he is fat and happy with his contract.

Raifers

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you could blame this game on Wilson, he didn't play terrible but he wasn't "great" by any means either
You can blame him. They put the ball in his hands to try and seal the game after the 2 minute warning. Too bad he doesn't have a DK to catch a jump ball so they can run out the clock.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
With Wilson, the Broncos are averaging 14 ppg, and ESPN's projected stats for Wilson are 293/510 3,740 yds with a 13/9 TD/INT ratio, that puts his cmp% at 57.4% to go with a QBR of 84.1%. Again, that's just projected, but with the way he's playing, it's pretty believable.

Scout

Reaction score
Broncos offense starts strong in first half of games but struggles in the 2nd half of games. If the Broncos coaching staff was smart they would script plays for the third quarter to avoid punts. Those punts in the early 3rd quarter allowed the Raiders to slowly claw themselves back into the game.

QWERTY

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you could blame this game on Wilson, he didn't play terrible but he wasn't "great" by any means either
16 pts ..... Yeah you can blame this game on him.

You can blame him. They put the ball in his hands to try and seal the game after the 2 minute warning. Too bad he doesn't have a DK to catch a jump ball so they can run out the clock.

You can't blame him on that when the D screwed up letting Jacobs catch that ball to the red zone.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Russ wants to go down in history. At his current rate of decline, he is a shoe in to make the grade. From top of the mountain to the sewage dump in one season. He will be the richest person on skid row.. A homeless billionaire..!

Rainger

Reaction score
Broncos offense starts strong in first half of games but struggles in the 2nd half of games. If the Broncos coaching staff was smart they would script plays for the third quarter to avoid punts. Those punts in the early 3rd quarter allowed the Raiders to slowly claw themselves back into the game.
If they were smart they would bench ME3 and trade for Lock he won more games.

Raifers

Reaction score
You can't blame him on that when the D screwed up letting Jacobs catch that ball to the red zone.
Huh? Jacobs caught it after he threw on 3rd and 10...Russ had a chance to ice the game, but failed.