Rams headhunting this weekend?

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
The solution is this: the first time that a Ram takes a cheap shot at a Seahawk on Sunday, resist the urge to retaliate at that player. Instead, a designated player should turn to Jeff Fisher and go blast him at a full sprint.

It's no good to allow him to send headhunters out there without ever having to answer for it by getting hit himself.

eric12401

Reaction score
Giants fan here. I hope you guys beat the living snot out of the Shams. That was one of the most obvious games where a player was being targeted to be injured. Late hits, the brawl, dirty play. Watching our kicker Josh Brown mule kick another Sham in the face was a beautiful sight to see. Fisher said he doesn't expect any of his players to receive fines and that the Giants should look at themselves in the mirror since they "started it all." Once again, please beat the living snot out of them!
I'll be rooting for you guys in the playoffs.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :0190l:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
eric12401":h8rh7v15 said:
Giants fan here. I hope you guys beat the living snot out of the Shams. That was one of the most obvious games where a player was being targeted to be injured. Late hits, the brawl, dirty play. Watching our kicker Josh Brown mule kick another Sham in the face was a beautiful sight to see. Fisher said he doesn't expect any of his players to receive fines and that the Giants should look at themselves in the mirror since they "started it all." Once again, please beat the living snot out of them!

Nothing new to us. The best part is, they aren't even that good at playing dirty. McDonald knocked his own guy out.

morgulon1

Reaction score
ivotuk":7b5v0i3m said:
This is what worries me. The originator of bounties is basically doing it again, yet not a peep from the NFL. This POS and his DC needs to be banned from the NFL for life.

IIRC, Jeff Fisher was dirty even back when he was a DB for da bears. He has a goon or two on his squad.

Largent80

Reaction score
eric12401":2y68j0rr said:

Hey Eric, they did the same shit to us at the end of last season, at least one player was ejected that I can remember. I also watched your game and was just shaking my head that they just do this and are allowed to. Hopefully your staff complained enough to get the refs to keep in in line.

We have some enforcers on our team so the Rams are outmatched on the field and in a fight, but since we are in the playoffs I can't fathom losing a player to injury from this type of play that these Fischer Rams "play".

We will kick their asses on the field and in the parking lot, and have a GREAT Christmas !!!!!!

Giblien

Reaction score
If they play dirty, all we need to do is point to our right ring finger, smile and wave. The lambs can enjoy their Laz-Y-Boys...we're about to become legendary.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":3b0fsfjx said:
This is what worries me. The originator of bounties is basically doing it again, yet not a peep from the NFL. This POS and his DC needs to be banned from the NFL for life.
Sean Payton was lucky enough to get shed of that asshole.
Now, after last weeks game against the Giants, Goodell needs to make a phone call to Fisher, and tell him that he needs to rein it in, or he and his asshole DC are going to be fined a substantial bit of money.
If Safety was really a concern to Goodell, he'd do his job.

Rex

Reaction score
Yes the rams will be headhunting this game just like all DCs want their defenses to do but will never admit. The difference this week is that the Rams D has the chance to screw over another division rivals playoff aspirations. Ask Arians. :twisted:
I like the fact that the players give their all when playing for Fisher. I'd rather see excellent tackling from the Rams but if a clean legal hit affects the outcome of the game in the Rams favor so be it. No different than the "Legion of Boom" your team has bandied about since last season.

Also for the misguided here regarding the Ogletree/Beckham play, it was Beckham that started the fracas. Look closely at the play and you will see Beckham yanking Ogletree's face mask while going out of bounds. ;)

Rex

Reaction score
Yes the rams will be headhunting this game just like all DCs want their defenses to do but will never admit. The difference this week is that the Rams D has the chance to screw over another division rivals playoff aspirations. Ask Arians. :twisted:
I like the fact that the players give their all when playing for Fisher. I'd rather see excellent tackling from the Rams but if a clean legal hit affects the outcome of the game in the Rams favor so be it. No different than the "Legion of Boom" your team has bandied about since last season.

Also for the misguided here regarding the Ogletree/Beckham play, it was Beckham that started the fracas. Look closely at the play and you will see Beckham yanking Ogletree's face mask while going out of bounds. ;)

randomation

Reaction score
Rex":23ia86xn said:

Yeah no, your team is dirty and honestly has surpassed the lions and they had a guy try to literally take out someones acl while they were laying on the ground so that is saying a lot. There is a massive difference between how the LOB plays and how the rams play.

Rex

Reaction score
randomation":2b6cjecw said:
Rex":2b6cjecw said:

Yeah no, your team is dirty and honestly has surpassed the lions and they had a guy try to literally take out someones acl while they were laying on the ground so that is saying a lot. There is a massive difference between how the LOB plays and how the rams play.

Yet the Seahawks have lead the league in penalties for the last two seasons. ;)

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Rex":21jn8wg8 said:
randomation":21jn8wg8 said:
Rex":21jn8wg8 said:

You are showing how dumb you are about the Seahawks.

Rex

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1w2zuqq9 said:
Rex":1w2zuqq9 said:
randomation":1w2zuqq9 said:
Rex":1w2zuqq9 said:

Or your ignorance of the facts per http://www.footballdb.com/stats/penalties.html

Reaneypark

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1pwnf1sb said:
If some cheap shit pops off and injures Russ then I say we all rush the field and mollywhop their who;e squad. Waterboy included.

That just might happen. It could get ugly fast if they pull some dirty crap on one of our guys.

Dabhawk

Reaction score
Or your ignorance of the facts per http://www.footballdb.com/stats/penalties.html[/quote]

Oh man you look really stupid now. Instead of looking at all the penalties thrown our way, look at the amount they throw at our opponent. The Hawks are being penalized 11-1 and are still steamrolling annoying teams like your Sheep. You sir are a genuine imbecile. Take note chump

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Rex":1y1tplr1 said:
Tech Worlds":1y1tplr1 said:
Rex":1y1tplr1 said:
randomation":1y1tplr1 said:
Rex said:

Or your ignorance of the facts per http://www.footballdb.com/stats/penalties.html
You are showing again how dumb you are about the Seahawks.

Rex

Reaction score
Dabhawk":as8oe3t2 said:

Oh man you look really stupid now. Instead of looking at all the penalties thrown our way, look at the amount they throw at our opponent. The Hawks are being penalized 11-1 and are still steamrolling annoying teams like your Sheep. You sir are a genuine imbecile. Take note chump[/quote]

You should lay off the egg nog. :th2thumbs: