Rams in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
ringless":fjhy86gt said:
hawksfansinceday1":fjhy86gt said:
Fisher is a POS and everyone but the most blind of homers knows it. And, as someone pointed out in this forum yesterday, he's on the damned rules committee.

I was watching yesterday and it was so obvious Keenum was concussed a 5 year old could figure it out. Don't hand the league "eye in the sky" guy a thing on this either (cue Rex blaming him and absolving Fisher in 5-4-3-2....)

To be fair the Rams aren't dirty. Before anybody says that the unnecessary body slam on Forsett that snapped his arm in half like a twig was on purpose. If you watch the play it was clearly incidental contact via picking up and slamming down.

In regards to Keenum, he really hasn't played much and to be honest I feel like he has always looked concussed and that behavior is his natural self.

Rams aren't dirty?

Hilarious.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1t1qhr4x said:
ringless":1t1qhr4x said:
hawksfansinceday1":1t1qhr4x said:
Fisher is a POS and everyone but the most blind of homers knows it. And, as someone pointed out in this forum yesterday, he's on the damned rules committee.

I was watching yesterday and it was so obvious Keenum was concussed a 5 year old could figure it out. Don't hand the league "eye in the sky" guy a thing on this either (cue Rex blaming him and absolving Fisher in 5-4-3-2....)

To be fair the Rams aren't dirty. Before anybody says that the unnecessary body slam on Forsett that snapped his arm in half like a twig was on purpose. If you watch the play it was clearly incidental contact via picking up and slamming down.

In regards to Keenum, he really hasn't played much and to be honest I feel like he has always looked concussed and that behavior is his natural self.

Dude do you seriously think that tackle by Donald was dirty? C'mon....this is still football.

I work with a Ravens fan and he thinks it was a clean play. The group think on the Rams is ridiculous. Seahawks fans think we're dirty because of one game against them. I'm guessing there are some Cardinal fans that think we're dirty for injuring two of their QBs last year, even thought there was nothing dirty about either hit.

This is one of the worst seasons I can remember....finally looking like we're going to turn the corner and we don't. Four offensive line starters on IR or missing time. Stedman Bailey now shot in the head.

And then every little bi*ch crying about how the Rams are dirty. Can't take this crap. The hit on Bridgewater was unnecessary and the player was penalized and fined. END OF STORY.

Stop spinning the Rams are dirty narrative. I hope Fisher will be gone soon, but only because the play on the field has been terrible for 4 years running.

I believe the Rams ARE dirty. They chirp after EVERY play and the extra curricular activities while unpiling is easy enough to see. A knee in a chest or a forearm to a neck or helmet while helping themselves up is blatant and easy to see. Maybe it's my dislike for that team, but I watch a LOT of games and I notice the Rams doing that crap more than any team I have watched. I also notice that when the Rams tackle, they tend to tackle the head of the player, which has been a trademark of a Williams coached defense for a long time. I believe their intentions are to hurt their opposition because they know they can't just line up and beat their opposition. That team has been so bad for so long, it seems as if they believe that that is the only way for them to win. It's sad, because the talent on that team is pretty good.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
SuperMan28":3fvqu6va said:
If Keenum wins that game it's a different story. Just saying.

SEA did the same thing with Wilson in the Playoffs. Eat your own medicine.,

IIRC Wilson was tested for a concussion, Keenum was not. Just a slight difference there.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3t9yzj3e said:
ringless":3t9yzj3e said:
hawksfansinceday1":3t9yzj3e said:

Dude do you seriously think that tackle by Donald was dirty? C'mon....this is still football.

I work with a Ravens fan and he thinks it was a clean play. The group think on the Rams is ridiculous. Seahawks fans think we're dirty because of one game against them. I'm guessing there are some Cardinal fans that think we're dirty for injuring two of their QBs last year, even thought there was nothing dirty about either hit.

This is one of the worst seasons I can remember....finally looking like we're going to turn the corner and we don't. Four offensive line starters on IR or missing time. Stedman Bailey now shot in the head.

And then every little bi*ch crying about how the Rams are dirty. Can't take this crap. The hit on Bridgewater was unnecessary and the player was penalized and fined. END OF STORY.

Stop spinning the Rams are dirty narrative. I hope Fisher will be gone soon, but only because the play on the field has been terrible for 4 years running.
I have 2 friends that are 9ers fans that both think your team plays dirty, cheap shot football. Whether you believe it or not, many people that are fans of many various teams think Fisher teaches this style and has since his days in Tennessee. Even though the franchise might be better off without him which in turn might hurt my Seahawks, I for one wish he'd get fired tomorrow and take his d-coordinator with him.

Rex

Reaction score
Ramfan128":307mnt8m said:
About the concussion. I wish he would've been taken out - it cost us the game. Blame whomever needs blamed and apologize to the fans as another QB may not have fumbled and the game may have gone to OT where we could have won.

It's not like we all desperately wanted to keep Keenum in the game. He looked worse than Foles.

Can't blame Keenum for the loss. The loss was more on Zuerlein missing kicks. Keenum under throwing WRs did drive me crazy though.

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":28z0kyuw said:
Ramfan128":28z0kyuw said:
ringless":28z0kyuw said:
hawksfansinceday1":28z0kyuw said:

I believe the Rams ARE dirty. They chirp after EVERY play and the extra carricular activities while unpiling is easy enough to see. A knee in a chest or a forearm to a neck or helmet while helping themselves up is blatant and easy to see. Maybe it's my dislike for that team, but I watch a LOT of games and I notice the Rams doing that crap more than any team I have watched. I also notice that when the Rams tackle, they tend to tackle the head of the player, which has been a trademark of a Williams coached defense for a long time. I believe their intentions are to hurt their opposition because they know they can't just line up and beat their opposition. That team has been so bad for so long, it seems as if they believe that that is the only way for them to win. It's sad, because the talent on that team is pretty good.

Boo hoo sister cry a river because you fear the Rams. :roll: Rams are a tough tackling defense and a collision junkie STs. Don't know what the QB count is thus far but the Rams defense though depleted will tally more this season because they are indeed talented and TOUGH. Fact. Other NFCW teams better give their backup QBs more reps because the Rams are coming! :th2thumbs:

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex, I find that out of line. Wanting and hoping for other team's QBs to be hurt is pathetic.

And even if your point is it happens because the Rams play physical - you are acting like you cherish and love and adore seeing other team's QBs hurt. Pathetic in my opinion of any NFL fan of any team.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rex, that type of post is as much a representation of the Rams as we have seen here ( Sorry Alice your above this and doesn't include the long time fan you are that remember Jones, Olsen the Youngbloods, Reynolds etc ) the new generation fan that you are representing is much like the Douchebag Fisher and his teachings of play are. Cheap and will stoop to injuries to try to get a competitive edge. I guess taking a shot at someone's knees or head is ok with you. It happens but isn't coached up by most teams that don't have a Fisher or Williams on their staff.

Lighting up someone with a clean hit is fine, it's what fans of a great defense enjoy, cheap tactics as in late hits, purposeful shots at vulnerable parts of the body like heads and knees on the other hand is a just a way to say were not good enough to play straight up, were going to take players out to try to even the odds.

The St Louis Rams indicative of someone that brings a knife to a fist fight. At least in L.A. their reputation was one that was of tough and nasty but played within the rules.

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":20vxnrj0 said:
Rex, I find that out of line. Wanting and hoping for other team's QBs to be hurt is pathetic.

And even if your point is it happens because the Rams play physical - you are acting like you cherish and love and adore seeing other team's QBs hurt. Pathetic in my opinion of any NFL fan of any team.

Neither wanting nor hoping merely predicting. Williams will be dialing up the blitz packages because that is our only chance at overcoming our pathetic offense. "Pathetic" is your opinion but you're wrong as usual. Realistic is what it is. Rams defense is built to do exactly what it does, especially the D line.....disrupt the other teams game and that starts with the QB. That is no different than any other defense in the NFL. The Rams defense is merely more talented at it.

Rex

Reaction score
chris98251":19phqpw2 said:
Rex, that type of post is as much a representation of the Rams as we have seen here ( Sorry Alice your above this and doesn't include the long time fan you are that remember Jones, Olsen the Youngbloods, Reynolds etc ) the new generation fan that you are representing is much like the Douchebag Fisher and his teachings of play are. Cheap and will stoop to injuries to try to get a competitive edge. I guess taking a shot at someone's knees or head is ok with you. It happens but isn't coached up by most teams that don't have a Fisher or Williams on their staff.

Lighting up someone with a clean hit is fine, it's what fans of a great defense enjoy, cheap tactics as in late hits, purposeful shots at vulnerable parts of the body like heads and knees on the other hand is a just a way to say were not good enough to play straight up, were going to take players out to try to even the odds.

The St Louis Rams indicative of someone that brings a knife to a fist fight. At least in L.A. their reputation was one that was of tough and nasty but played within the rules.

Rams still do play within the rules. Your problem is watching the Rams go through this division like Grant took Richmond. The whining from teams to face the Rams is all about trying to get the officials to throw more flags on the "dirty" Rams. By and large the Rams defense plays within the rules while playing exceptionally tough as demonstrated by Donald's tackle so many are whining about. The Rams are like a wounded animal at the moment and that means what they can still do well they will....and relish doing so. Highlight reel and upcoming contract may be all they have to play for now.....I hope not....but that may be what they see being so far out on the win side.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex":25xicr2l said:
RedAlice":25xicr2l said:

Neither wanting nor hoping merely predicting. Williams will be dialing up the blitz packages because that is our only chance at overcoming our pathetic offense. "Pathetic" is your opinion but you're wrong as usual. Realistic is what it is. Rams defense is built to do exactly what it does, especially the D line.....disrupt the other teams game and that starts with the QB. That is no different than any other defense in the NFL. The Rams defense is merely more talented at it.

I am neither wrong or wrong as usual.

I am 100% right on not supporting you as a fellow Rams fan with your comments. I am also more right than wrong on many things. Check the game play threads. I'm right a lot. smile. :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

And, I was liking you, but if you keep on supporting or even liking the hurting of other players: then we disagree.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Rex":1p7o07mc said:
Boo hoo sister cry a river because you fear the Rams. :roll: Rams are a tough tackling defense and a collision junkie STs. Don't know what the QB count is thus far but the Rams defense though depleted will tally more this season because they are indeed talented and TOUGH. Fact. Other NFCW teams better give their backup QBs more reps because the Rams are coming! :th2thumbs:
Utterly, completely and totally classless post from a fan of an utterly, completely and totally classless team lead by an utterly, completely and totally classless head coach. Your true colors are shining through. Are you Fisher's son or what?

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":ynisb45v said:
Rex":ynisb45v said:
RedAlice":ynisb45v said:

I am neither wrong or wrong as usual.

I am 100% right on not supporting you as a fellow Rams fan with your comments. I am also more right than wrong on many things. Check the game play threads. I'm right a lot. smile. :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

And, I was liking you, but if you keep on supporting or even liking the hurting of other players: then we disagree.

I suggest you follow tennis.

Rex

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2gq7hknz said:
Rex":2gq7hknz said:
Utterly, completely and totally classless post from a fan of an utterly, completely and totally classless team lead by an utterly, completely and totally classless head coach. Your true colors are shining through. Are you Fisher's son or what?

My post is factual and thats what bothers you. It should. :th2thumbs:

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":f0essos6 said:
Rex, you attitude is deplorable and you should be ashamed.

Imagine this, I'm not. :lol: It's still football. Defenses have to get to the QB. Not to whisper sweet nothings nor to congratulate him on his untussled hair......but to disrupt his game within the rules. Apply as many hits as possible to wear him down....to degrade his efficiency....even to give him happy feet. If he's in the read option then blast him like a RB! All within the rules. Thats football....especially Rams football! :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Rex":31ledrd2 said:
Maulbert":31ledrd2 said:

Imagine this, I'm not. :lol:
Which proves the point of my post about who you are. Knew it wouldn't take long. You'll get yourself banned here eventually, if not sooner and this place will be better off for it.

RedAlice: you're a totally, completely and utterly class act. Thank you for standing up for whats right with him. But you've always been that way here so no surprise this time.

Rex

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":wlyg8efl said:
Rex":wlyg8efl said:
Maulbert":wlyg8efl said:

Imagine this, I'm not. :lol:
Which proves the point of my post about who you are. Knew it wouldn't take long. You'll get yourself banned here eventually, if not sooner and this place will be better off for it.

You've proven nothing. Unless you just became a football fan within the last 5 years........then you're a hypocrite since the game was played much different then but YOU LIKED IT! Or 20 years ago. Or 45 years ago for me. Why even have a defense on the field the way the rules changes are going. Just put a QB and 3 WRs running routes and playing catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts