Rams in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake206

Reaction score
Foles should be the QB, not Keenum. I don't agree with the direction Rams are going with personnel. I'll abstain from commenting with rest of this thead.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex":w2q8m4w4 said:
RedAlice":w2q8m4w4 said:
Rex":w2q8m4w4 said:
RedAlice":w2q8m4w4 said:
Rex, I find that out of line. Wanting and hoping for other team's QBs to be hurt is pathetic.

And even if your point is it happens because the Rams play physical - you are acting like you cherish and love and adore seeing other team's QBs hurt. Pathetic in my opinion of any NFL fan of any team.

Neither wanting nor hoping merely predicting. Williams will be dialing up the blitz packages because that is our only chance at overcoming our pathetic offense. "Pathetic" is your opinion but you're wrong as usual. Realistic is what it is. Rams defense is built to do exactly what it does, especially the D line.....disrupt the other teams game and that starts with the QB. That is no different than any other defense in the NFL. The Rams defense is merely more talented at it.

I am neither wrong or wrong as usual.

I am 100% right on not supporting you as a fellow Rams fan with your comments. I am also more right than wrong on many things. Check the game play threads. I'm right a lot. smile. :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

And, I was liking you, but if you keep on supporting or even liking the hurting of other players: then we disagree.

I suggest you follow tennis.

And I suggest you act like an actual football fan who loves the sport. No need for behavior like yours.

chris98251

Reaction score
I suggest that this gets dropped since it is not about the Rams anymore.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":1zrt5llt said:
And I suggest anyone on these boards "wanting and loving opponent's players getting hurt" (RedAlice's words about Rexie, not mine and she's a Rams fan!) should be banned. But, I'm not a mod so that's just an opinion on my part.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":egvkl8o1 said:
chris98251":egvkl8o1 said:
And I suggest anyone on these boards "wanting and loving opponent's players getting hurt" (RedAlice's words about Rexie, not mine and she's a Rams fan!) should be banned. But, I'm not a mod so that's just an opinion on my part.
Don't be so pc.

I root for Brady to break his leg each week. He's had a great career. If it ended today it would be a great thing.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3r1ecv6z said:
hawksfansinceday1":3r1ecv6z said:
chris98251":3r1ecv6z said:
Don't be so pc.

I root for Brady to break his leg each week. He's had a great career. If it ended today it would be a great thing.
I disagree with you vehemently Dom, and it's rare for me to disagree with you at all.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":6woqg1it said:
chris98251":6woqg1it said:

I suggest ignoring it all. The team is none of things he claims it to be. He's purposefully towing the line so he can get under the skin of posters. It's intellectually dishonest but moreso just an Internet routine he is apt to do. It's finger nails on the chalk board from the kid no one wants to play with at recess...

chris98251

Reaction score
So the league is not going to do anything about his concussion. End of story subject closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts