Rawls Is MANNNNN!

Greenhell

Reaction score
Posted this in the game day forum today.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,114

Alexander

Reaction score
Aros":3h5j0mkz said:
glowingeyedseahawk":3h5j0mkz said:
Aros":3h5j0mkz said:
That is all.

I'm confused Todd ??
Don't you mean...."Rawls is MAN" ?? :th2thumbs:

Dude, you busted me. That WAS to be my original subject line but I thought we have so many newcomers that they wouldn't get the reference. Nice catch. :)

Actually, isn't it supposed to me, "Rawls is MANN"? Or am I remembering that incorrectly?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Alexander":296r9h03 said:
Aros":296r9h03 said:
glowingeyedseahawk":296r9h03 said:
Aros":296r9h03 said:
That is all.

I'm confused Todd ??

Dude, you busted me. That WAS to be my original subject line but I thought we have so many newcomers that they wouldn't get the reference. Nice catch. :)

Actually, isn't it supposed to me, "Rawls is MANN"? Or am I remembering that incorrectly?

Damn you, even more busted.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Is it wrong that I yell run it like you stole it every Rawls touch?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1r47ql8h said:
Is it wrong that I yell run it like you stole it every Rawls touch?

Hell no. Glad I'm not the only one that gets excited.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
RAWLS IS MANN!!

There. The proper subject line.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":cq7nci00 said:
We can breathe a bit. There will be life after Beast Mode. We need a nickname for him.

I like the sound of big balls Rawls and think it fits perfectly!

chris98251

Reaction score
I really liked him in pre season and called him to replace Michael, sure he is undrafted, but had he not had the incident he had and stayed at Michigan he would have been minimum a 3rd rounder I think. Michigan guys are not slouches as RB's, there is a long legacy of backs there that when a Freshman walks in the door it is pointed out who they have to live up to.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":28mzuord said:
There can't be enough said about what Lynch has done for our franchise. Beast Quake alone puts him on a level few can achieve in the HISTORY of this game. If I live to 100 I will still talk about that play, and the Part II play in Arizona last year is not far behind as one of the best runs I've ever seen.

Having said that, Lynch appears to be in the sunset of his career. Already having missed 4 games this year and when he is in, he has nowhere near the fresh explosiveness of Rawls. Not even close.

I am loving this kid. His story, his ability, his penchant for punishment.

I think I found my new jersey for 2016.
New Jersey?, yeah, it's over on the East Coast..... er, OH!, you mean..uh..........never mind :mrgreen:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
scutterhawk":1kus0k0c said:
Aros":1kus0k0c said:
I am loving this kid. His story, his ability, his penchant for punishment.

I think I found my new jersey for 2016.
New Jersey?, yeah, it's over on the East Coast..... er, OH!, you mean..uh..........never mind :mrgreen:

Yeah I thought the same thing. :th2thumbs:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Rawls isnt Lynch 2.0 (which some were calling him in PS play) or MJD 2.0 (Drew had elite power/speed combo)

The dude is Frank Gore 2.0. Average measured athleticism but the mixture of patience, initial quickness, awareness, football savvy, and scrapiness is off the charts.

You build a stable Oline around Rawls and hes going to deliver consistent results for the next 6 years.

Even more symbolic that the best game of Rawl's young career would come against Gore's old team.

kf3339

Reaction score
The kid had a great game today. He definitely looks like a great find for our scouting department and to think no one drafted him makes it even more impressive.

Hope he gets the call the rest of the way. Lynch just doesn't look the same, and has nothing left to prove. Since we need to win out I say rest Lynch and have him ready if we make the playoffs for one last run with him.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
Alexander":1lk9p08y said:
Aros":1lk9p08y said:
glowingeyedseahawk":1lk9p08y said:
Aros":1lk9p08y said:
That is all.

I'm confused Todd ??

Don't forget to add "Maker my words"

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
I don't think that reference will ever get old. Is that .netter still around? Or, did the fun run him off? Hope not.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":2ldnwgp5 said:
I don't think that reference will ever get old. Is that .netter still around? Or, did the fun run him off? Hope not.
I think that guy left because I remember that the grammar police was in full force back then