Ray Rice allegedly knocks fiancee out after she spits on him

Laloosh

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3ns792j2 said:
minormillikin":3ns792j2 said:
If your reaction to being spit on (spat upon?)by a woman is to punch her, you are a stupid animal.

I'd pin her down and drop a loogie in her mouth.

You have no class... wait until she falls asleep and plant one on her tooth brush.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I know that video looks terrible, but how does anyone know he knocked her out? What if she was just that drunk?

Chapow

Reaction score
Scottemojo":onfk19yl said:
I know that video looks terrible, but how does anyone know he knocked her out? What if she was just that drunk?

That was actually my first thought when I watched the video. Looked like some guy trying to get his drunk ass girlfriend to his car or something.

But the article says that she spit on him and he knocked her out, sooooo...... :Dunno:

Edit; Here's a link to another article. http://deadspin.com/ray-rice-arrested-i ... 1524046109

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Spounge84":1vsgh6i5 said:
Agreed, in some societies spitting in someone's face is basically a licence for them to kill you.
What part of New Rochelle, NY (where Ray Rice grew up) allows for that, I wonder?

Scottemojo":1vsgh6i5 said:
Per the article, there's a witness that saw it.

Ozzy

Reaction score
How anyone can even remotely defend hitting a female is beyond me.....

And for anyone suggesting he was just "helping" her.....He literally drops her to the floor. Doesn't look like he even remotely cares what happens to her. Rice can take his 3 yards per carry home I hope he's done in the NFL.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":zjs5f1rk said:
Relax, Capt'n Save-ems. People joke on the Internet Sometimes

Yeah because joking about things like domestic abuse is OK? Why don't we start throwing jokes out about child rape while we are at it?

Classy....

Sac

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":knz3gfuq said:
-The Glove-":knz3gfuq said:

Yeah because joking about things like domestic abuse is OK? Why don't we start throwing jokes out about child rape while we are at it?

Classy....

Yes. Both of those things are funny. If they're jokes anyway.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":9dzm22cd said:
-The Glove-":9dzm22cd said:

Classy....

I'm sorry man...sounds like it hits close to home. You don't deserve to be abused. FYI, you deserve better.

Chapow

Reaction score
minormillikin":1ckluhx7 said:
If your reaction to being spit on (spat upon?)by a woman is to punch her, you are a stupid animal.

Right, and if your reaction to someone saying something that upsets you is to spit in their face, you are a stupid animal.

So I guess they're both stupid animals.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Chapow":2yz8n9kz said:
Right, and if your reaction to someone saying something that upsets you is to spit in their face, you are a stupid animal.

Can't really say this without knowing what was said and under what circumstances, can you? I mean, what if she told him she just found out she has terminal cancer and his response was to tell her he has been having sex with her sister, and he's leaving her now?

Just sayin'...

Chapow

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1z2s7gjm said:
Chapow":1z2s7gjm said:

Can't really say this without knowing what was said and under what circumstances, can you? I mean, what if she told him she just found out she has terminal cancer and his response was to tell her he has been having sex with her sister, and he's leaving her now?

Just sayin'...

Pretty sure you're just trolling, but...

So your saying that if someone says something that is really hurtful, that it's OK to spit on them?

BTW, legally, spitting on someone is considered assault.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Chapow":3ijk4vv6 said:
RolandDeschain":3ijk4vv6 said:
Chapow":3ijk4vv6 said:

Just sayin'...

Pretty sure you're just trolling, but...

So your saying that if someone says something that is really hurtful, that it's OK to spit on them?

BTW, legally, spitting on someone is considered assault.

So if someone spits on me I can legally defend myself right?