Ray Rice allegedly knocks fiancee out after she spits on him

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Not sure about the Boricans, kind of sounds like your saying boriqua (sp) which is puerto rican woman but I have only heard it in music.

It's cool your training her and might explain some of the injuries. Defintely putsnew meaning to the phraze love hurts. My wife's nick name at work is sour patch because she's quick to slap you in the back of the head but then feels bad for you. She's short tempered and feisty but also the most loving person I have ever known.

Something you might find interesting. Her best friend growing up was/is 6'4" 240lbs and trained in Judo pretty much her entire life and at one point was actually the female heavy weight judo champion of the world. She is also the most timid and sweet person you'll ever meet and completely afraid of her own shadow. It was pretty cool as we (her boyfriend and I) were on a Submarine and out at sea when the news came through on a normal news broadcast. Her boyfriend and her are the ones that introduced us on a blind date (I always say I'll never go on another one of those) that was back in the early 80's. Those two got married also and also are still together living in Fla.