OP
R

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":33dmtdk1 said:
RunTheBall":33dmtdk1 said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":33dmtdk1 said:
God I'm sick of reading crap like this.
Maybe you should watch another sport then, there are teams with huge followings that get special treatment by the media. It's not even debatable. We heard OVER AND OVER AND OVER again about how our win vs. the Packers was "tainted", why is this game not tainted as well?

Doesn't there have to be wrong doing for the game to be "tainted?"

I didn't think Sherman almost recovering a fumble was the same as the fail mary. Which is why you're not getting your national outcry.

Getting embarrassed like a pop warner team on two different special teams plays, now THAT'S worthy of a national outcry.
Please explain how the Hail Mary was a blown call.

Tokadub

Reaction score
The NFL's official story for that play seems to be complete bull crap.

If you read their official statement... I have never heard a statement that sounds so passive aggressive like they are basically saying "if you want to question this play you can go f' yourself you stupid a hole." That's literally how they worded their offical statement. It was as if everyone else was a complete moron and they were mocking us...

The Mike Peierra guy said specifically "the replay official chose not to buzz down on this play, I WOULD HAVE."

So he admitted that the NFL was basically like "screw that play we don't care Seahawks lose hurray!"

And on the replay you could hear some very creepy radio stuff that sounded like "Carroll is running down the sideline (codeword) + (codeword)..."

Basically the NFL leaders never paid attention to the play, if anything they gave instructions to screw us over.

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
Tokadub":3u89lqbq said:
The NFL's official story for that play seems to be complete bull crap.

If you read their official statement... I have never heard a statement that sounds so passive aggressive like they are basically saying "if you want to question this play you can go f' yourself you stupid a hole." That's literally how they worded their offical statement. It was as if everyone else was a complete moron and they were mocking us...

The Mike Peierra guy said specifically "the replay official chose not to buzz down on this play, I WOULD HAVE."

So he admitted that the NFL was basically like "screw that play we don't care Seahawks lose hurray!"

And on the replay you could hear some very creepy radio stuff that sounded like "Carroll is running down the sideline (codeword) + (codeword)..."

Basically the NFL leaders never paid attention to the play, if anything they gave instructions to screw us over.

Totally agree. However, this is true 95% of the time when Mr. Bob Baghdad (more of a position than a person) speaks on behalf of the NFL. Anybody else catch Blandino's explanation? He also had the same tone about Antonio Browns TD catch. Corrupt to the core... And not just against Seattle. I would venture that most Seahawk fans don't think we are being isolated. I think most fans would say kind of what ET was saying... The refs are affecting games too much because they can... I had a hunch that the refs were playing against Lynch in fantasy this last week. A quick question.,. Did Sherman twit, twat, or whatever it is about this call... I think Sherman would have spoke up if he felt he maintained control... This is the only logic that is getting me past this call (I still can't get past the holding calls against us and inconsistentcy - the Rams were doing the same or worse and not getting called for it). If anything, I think all NFL fans are pissed because there truly is inconsistency and that affects the games more than it should. I for one just want fairness.

evergreen

Reaction score
kf3339":2hq8yi19 said:
The issues weren't that last play that some are griping about, but the three special teams plays that the team should be really pissed they let happen in the first place.

It is such a well known aspect of Fisher that he makes trick plays and often will gamble on special teams. So why did we give them 14 points and allow a fake punt that gives them a crucial 1st down at the end of the game? This game should not have even been close if our coaches and players had their minds on the game and how Fisher coaches.

Put this loss on PC and his Special Teams coach. They screwed up in a major way today.

Give Russell Wilson a little credit for this loss too. He had a 1st and goal inside the 10 yard line right before the half and let the play clock wind down. That is one of his rare bone head plays. Not that different than getting sacked at the end of the half in Atlanta...

warden

Reaction score
edogg23":3lrmfrkd said:
Pete Carroll said that the Rams running back who fumbled it actually got it back in the scrum. If you don't believe me search for his post game interview and listen for yourself.

That is actually what he said, he also added the comment that in the scrum, Sherman's arms where tied up preventing him from getting possession of the ball. Also when you look at the replay the most telling sign is the ref leaving the pile with the ball. He knew exactly who had the ball. They got this call right