RG3 or Russell Wilson?

Happy

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":9ucf79ee said:
Wasn't Russell Wilson projected to have a better NFL career than any of the QBs taken in that draft? I can't for the life of me find the page that predicts this, he had an asterisk next to his name for some reason, and still came out above Luck/RG3/Tannehill/etc (maybe someone here knows what I'm talking about). After seeing what he was able to do against an elite team, coach, QB...I believe it.

Go Hawks.

That was a football outsiders article on their quarterback career forecast.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/nfl-dr ... ecast-2012.

CornerHawk

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":3hqguhcx said:
Wasn't Russell Wilson projected to have a better NFL career than any of the QBs taken in that draft? I can't for the life of me find the page that predicts this, he had an asterisk next to his name for some reason, and still came out above Luck/RG3/Tannehill/etc (maybe someone here knows what I'm talking about). After seeing what he was able to do against an elite team, coach, QB...I believe it.

Go Hawks.

Many had him pegged to win more games this year because he was on a better team.

On a side note, I'm sure RW would take a couple mil to sling subway if he was offered. Nothing wrong with that.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3iyydii3 said:
I think you would feel differently if someone asked you if you wanted to be filmed in a commercial and get payed thousands of dollars to do it.
therealjohncarlson":3iyydii3 said:
I think anyone who is approached to get payed thousands of dollars to appear in a commercial and says no is pretty stupid.

It's spelled "paid"", brother. And no I'm not a member of the spelling Nazis.

Just trying to help a brother out. :D