Roll Call !!

Reaction score
Preseason or not it's our first actual home game at The Clink for the 2013/14 season. That being said where are your seats, and if your not gonna be at the Clink where are you watching the gm.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Kansas City. On my couch. Interesting tidbit my jobsite is switching clients from Sprint to DirectTV at the end of September so it seems I will have free DirectTV (top line package) basically everything they offer, so obviously I will have Sunday Ticket by mid October or beginning of November.:)

(Got to go through retraining as Tech Support for a few weeks of course but the opportunity to watch the Seahawks live and not pay? Yeah bring it on).

zhawk

Reaction score
in my big leather recliner in Amarillo, Tx. :thirishdrinkers:

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Two votes for Kansas City. In the basement. Wish I could be at the game that would be awesome even if its preseason. Saw RW break out game against the Chiefs last year. That was amazing.

Go Hawks!!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Timberhawk":1wp3iisa said:
Two votes for Kansas City. In the basement. Wish I could be at the game that would be awesome even if its preseason. Saw RW break out game against the Chiefs last year. That was amazing.

Go Hawks!!
That game was ridiculous, from there I was convinced Wilson was a franchise level quarterback which is/was something never experienced by our fanbase.

Check my past posts concerning Flynn vs. Wilson for your entertainment if you're bored, or care about the past. It's good for a giggle and smile at least.

Go Hawks. :th2thumbs:

grizbob

Reaction score
Section 1 row 1 seat 1, it really is the best seat in the house, right in front of my big screen TV :0190l: :vodka:

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Kjergbolten, Norway. Rock suspended 3,000 above the fjords. Took a pick in my Seahawks t-shirt today. Standby for proof.

Axx

Reaction score
zhawk":4dved1d4 said:
in my big leather recliner in Amarillo, Tx. :thirishdrinkers:

Well this is awkward

pmedic920

Reaction score
2nd game in a row I'm at work. 24hr shift on the ambulance. The game will be on the station TV regardless what the firefighters say. They are either texan or cowboy fans any way, so they really don't count.

Latest posts