Rooting interests for playoffs

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
We have as Good a chance as Commanders to make these playoffs. We also have a good shot at a second

Next Saturday, 49ers To knock the commandos off. There is talk that Rivera might go back to Wentz if they lose, which would mean they’d knock themselves out.

Rams should be rooted for through At least Christmas. NyD is a toss up, but it’d be good to have them depressed by the time they get to us Jan 8.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I believe the Lions may be ahead of the Seahawks due to a better conference record. So the Lions need to lose too. They have the Panthers, Bears, and Packers remaining. That home loss by the Seahawks to the Panthers is looming large.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I believe the Lions may be ahead of the Seahawks due to a better conference record. So the Lions need to lose too. They have the Panthers, Bears, and Packers remaining. That home loss by the Seahawks to the Panthers is looming large.

We own the tiebreaker since we beat them.

James in PA

Reaction score
It's going to be a crazy last 3 weeks. Two playoff spots up for grabs. 4 teams competing for them. The Lions have the easiest schedule, but you know Aaron would love nothing more in the final week then to not let a division rival get in. Plus, its in GB. I'm just assuming we'll lose in KC, but even if we do, we're still very much alive heading into the last 2 games.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Will be very interesting to see where everything ends up. I can see the Hawks losing to KC (obviously) and winning those last 2 home games.
Will be tough, but it certainly can happen. 9-8 could get them in. Shoot, the fact that we are even talking about it vs. how the expectations were before the season?
I'll take it.

Though, I still am laughing at the comment from yesterday that "there's no point in winning now" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

God, that is funny.