Rugby World Cup 2015

OP
OP
Seabhac

Seabhac

Reaction score
Seabhac":377g33wm said:
Hawkspur":377g33wm said:
It'll be interesting to see the England v Ireland match on March 1st. That match should give us a good indication of how strong England are looking.

The calendar is marked!
Ireland need to improve over todays performance. French should provide a good test next week.

First big test for both England And Ireland this weekend. Should be a bruiser.

OP
OP
Seabhac

Seabhac

Reaction score
OK England Done - Wales Next
[youtube]VfgrL89Rf9Q[/youtube]

OP
OP
Seabhac

Seabhac

Reaction score
What an incredible finish to the Six Nations Championships. Wales hit Italy for 60 points - setting the standard for the final day. Ireland match the pace by scoring 40 against Scotland. Then England get 55 against France but come up 6 points short of a championship.

Ireland win their first back to back titles in 60 something years.

Riveting stuff - and if this is what the World Cup will be like - I can't wait!

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Amazing day of rugby. Can't wait for the World Cup.

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
Hawkspur":1h4jrls0 said:

Was pretty quiet on the Union front here over the Cup, what'd you think?
Pretty stoked for the country and the lads, guys leaving playing like they're 22 again was great to watch.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
EmbattleTheeHawks":b5aeteb5 said:
Hawkspur":b5aeteb5 said:

Pretty stoked for the country and the lads, guys leaving playing like they're 22 again was great to watch.

That All Blacks team is pretty special. Truly dominant over the past decade or so. Incredible defence and attacking rugby of a completely different standard than anyone else. I reckon McCaw might keep going for a year or two but even with all those guys (my generation!) gone this team is in very good shape.

I really enjoyed this world cup and am looking forward to watching a whole lot of rugby once I get back to NZ (well, once Super XV starts anyway). I've watched a whole lot less rugby whilst living in England but can't wait to get back into it on a weekly basis.

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
Hawkspur":20s5judp said:
EmbattleTheeHawks":20s5judp said:
Hawkspur":20s5judp said:

That All Blacks team is pretty special. Truly dominant over the past decade or so. Incredible defence and attacking rugby of a completely different standard than anyone else. I reckon McCaw might keep going for a year or two but even with all those guys (my generation!) gone this team is in very good shape.

I really enjoyed this world cup and am looking forward to watching a whole lot of rugby once I get back to NZ (well, once Super XV starts anyway). I've watched a whole lot less rugby whilst living in England but can't wait to get back into it on a weekly basis.

May as well just call it Super Rugby, Argentina & Japan have a team next year which I think is good as it will continue to improve the national teams of those countries.

As for the AB's amazing, Nonu is my favourite player so gutted to see him gone and McCaw I think should make way for Cane even though he is a phenomenal player. I too enjoyed this World Cup as the 2011 one was way to intense, all the pressure to win was exhausting and I didn't play a single minute!