Rumor: Hawks open to moving Lynch before deadline

Uncle Si

Reaction score
jblaze":n0xoqv6s said:
Here's the "links" I have from Davis Hsu.

DAVIS HSU @DavisHsuSeattle · 1h 1 hour ago

Lynch is my fav Seahawk...but hard to envision he is "ALL IN" like Pete Carroll wants when he taps the sign...maybe he is- who knows...
0 replies 2 retweets 3 favorites
DAVIS HSU @DavisHsuSeattle · 2h 2 hours ago

I mean NFL network, ESPN and Peter King all had the co-ordinated Lynch news the same morning?...
0 replies 0 retweets 2 favorites

Last thing I want is Seahawks to move Lynch...but the timing and conviction and synchronized (all major media outlets) nature makes you "hmm
0 replies 7 retweets 4 favorites
DAVIS HSU retweeted
Jeff Wright @jefelee · 2h 2 hours ago

@DavisHsuSeattle Like planting a giant "For Sale" sign on your Porsche.
View conversation
0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites

The "hedge leak" is to Peter King- saying they wont move him unless they get "blown away by good offer"
0 replies 1 retweet 2 favorites

You don't leak that out on Gameday morning with trade deadline 2 days away unless...
0 replies 2 retweets 5 favorites

The leak to Mort Report was a signal from Seattle "come and get Lynch" before Tuesday...why else would they leak that?
0 replies 4 retweets 7 favorites

If I was Seattle- trading Lynch to Raiders sounds better than trading him to a contender- plus his hometown- could be cool.

so "3 major outlets" is now one guy tweeting he may or may not have heard some things.

jesus christ the internet...

OP
OP
jblaze

jblaze

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3nwkzj4y said:
jblaze":3nwkzj4y said:

Lynch is my fav Seahawk...but hard to envision he is "ALL IN" like Pete Carroll wants when he taps the sign...maybe he is- who knows...

I mean NFL network, ESPN and Peter King all had the co-ordinated Lynch news the same morning?...

Last thing I want is Seahawks to move Lynch...but the timing and conviction and synchronized (all major media outlets) nature makes you "hmm
DAVIS HSU retweeted

View conversation

The "hedge leak" is to Peter King- saying they wont move him unless they get "blown away by good offer"

You don't leak that out on Gameday morning with trade deadline 2 days away unless...

The leak to Mort Report was a signal from Seattle "come and get Lynch" before Tuesday...why else would they leak that?

If I was Seattle- trading Lynch to Raiders sounds better than trading him to a contender- plus his hometown- could be cool.

so "3 major outlets" is now one guy tweeting he may or may not have heard some things.

It's speculation based on one credible Seahawks sports journalist from three tv hits this morning. It's all speculation and that's part of what we share here, rumors and info from various sources, of which Davis is a very credible source and this makes sense given the info the past few days, Lynch's contract status and previous actions.

No one is saying this is fact. Get over yourself.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
918543.jpg

iigakusei

Reaction score
One thing I have seen mentioned a few times is that because of the Coleman injury they changed their mind about shopping Lynch. Why on earth would that have any bearing on Lynch? I don't get it.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Because they need Turbo to play FB now, which would leave them paper thin at HB.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
jblaze":2s9swhg8 said:
It's speculation based on one credible Seahawks sports journalist from three tv hits this morning. It's all speculation and that's part of what we share here, rumors and info from various sources, of which Davis is a very credible source and this makes sense given the info the past few days, Lynch's contract status and previous actions.

I think the issue is that the OP and thread title are presented as fact supported by multiple sources. However, what has actually been said by those same sources is the opposite of what was posted. We can guess and speculate all we want, but it should probably be presented as such.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
jblaze":674ttxby said:
Uncle Si":674ttxby said:
jblaze":674ttxby said:

DAVIS HSU retweeted

View conversation

you stated "3 major outlets are reporting it" in two different threads.. none of those outlets have anything on it. now you've provided one guy tweeting who doesnt work for ESPN, the NFL or Peter King. just state "one guy i think is credible speculates" ... or simply type "3 sites who arent actually reporting it are reporting"

but yeah, i need to get over myself. or, you need to rethink your definition of "reporting". I'm all about rumor and speculation, but put it out there the correct way.

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
This has an NBA feel to it. It worked for awhile, got the title they wanted but they are now cutting out the Cancers, thinking of the future. Lynch is great, lots of tread and 28 yrs old. Hes a headache. Move on before he does anymore damage, Marshawn is the JR SMith of the NFL.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Bob loblaw":1ha6apbz said:
This has an NBA feel to it. It worked for awhile, got the title they wanted but they are now cutting out the Cancers, thinking of the future. Lynch is great, lots of tread and 28 yrs old. Hes a headache. Move on before he does anymore damage, Marshawn is the JR SMith of the NFL.

what?

what headaches has he caused here? holding out? an offseason DUI? We dont even know if he's truly an issue in the locker room.

i'm all for moving on from him because he will be a 29 year old running back on the last year of his contract, but lets not start adding to an increasingly speculation driven narrative just for the hell of it.

Rat

Reaction score
A "significant sum" for our front office is probably a future swap of 6th rounders.

I'd hate to lose someone who fits the team identity so well, but I wouldn't necessarily be upset if he's moved either. I think we'd be OK without him.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Peter King said last night in the SNF pregame that he doesn't see Seattle trading Lynch before the deadline. And he repeated it in his MMQB column this morning.

OP
OP
jblaze

jblaze

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2ba6ynun said:
jblaze":2ba6ynun said:
Uncle Si":2ba6ynun said:
jblaze":2ba6ynun said:

DAVIS HSU retweeted

View conversation

you stated "3 major outlets are reporting it" in two different threads.. none of those outlets have anything on it. now you've provided one guy tweeting who doesnt work for ESPN, the NFL or Peter King. just state "one guy i think is credible speculates" ... or simply type "3 sites who arent actually reporting it are reporting"

but yeah, i need to get over myself. or, you need to rethink your definition of "reporting". I'm all about rumor and speculation, but put it out there the correct way.

It is reporting. If they go on tv to make the claims, that's reporting. Whether or not it's true or not is not the point, it's all speculation and conjecture at this point. But if they feel the info is worth reporting on tv, that's info I thought the 12's might want to know.

Constructive criticism is always welcome, random douche comments are not helpful. Your point has been noted, I could have worded this better. Title and original post changed.

Yxes1122

Reaction score
jblaze":c3g9cmw4 said:
Uncle Si":c3g9cmw4 said:
jblaze":c3g9cmw4 said:
Uncle Si":c3g9cmw4 said:

It is reporting. If they go on tv to make the claims, that's reporting. Whether or not it's true or not is not the point, it's all speculation and conjecture at this point. But if they feel the info is worth reporting on tv, that's info I thought the 12's might want to know.

Constructive criticism is always welcome, random douche comments are not helpful. Your point has been noted, I could have worded this better. Title and original post changed.

This is how the media attention around Seattle has felt these last 2 weeks.

[youtube]Zd0p96miSK8[/youtube]

BraveHeartFan

Reaction score
LymonHawk":1bp8jvmp said:
Dang! Following the 'Hawks these days, is like watching the Maury Povich Show.

Sadly that is sports media for you. Especially when your the defending champions. They'll do whatever they can to try and dig into a team.

sturg78

Reaction score
This would be a terrible idea. The guy is our offensive identity. At least he should be

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
I'm starting to miss the days when the media ignored the Seahawks....