Russ 12th best player in the NFL?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1bkjrgzd said:
Nothing he says is wrong, that's for sure. Of course, it's always followed by that moron Kyle Brandt bashing Russ and anything Seahawks. All while going on and on about how amazing everything is that the Rams do.

At least he's consistent. He's just wrong, all the time.

Oh Kyle drives me nuts. Totally a Seahawks basher and I am not at all sure why. If it wasn't for Kay being easy on the eyes I would never watch a second of that show.

John63

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk said:
Blames his o line? He made ONE comment about protection. Dear God man, get over it.[/qagain the FACTs he did not blame his online

eh said he is tired of getting hit and that we need to get better and I (meaning Wilson) needs to get better.

Anyone with even basic football knowledge knows a lot goes into a QB getting hit, or sacked but again in no specific order

down and distance
we
rb
qb
play call
defense

this is the direct quote " I think that the reality is is that I’ve definitely been hit, been sacked, I don’t know, almost 400 times. And so we’ve got to get better. I’ve got to find ways to get better

Now you want to see someone through their line under the bus "The receivers were running routes not exactly where I thought they were going to be at. The offensive line, they were good sometimes and sometimes they let guys through. '

there you go FYI that was Mahomes after the SB.

Now maybe you know the difference. FYI of course the media did not make a big deal out of saint Mahomes actually calling out his online and wr.

Tical21

Reaction score
I had the same reaction. Russell Wilson the 12th best player in the NFL?

John63

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3nhgxszo said:
If you don't like someone's list --- make your own list,. It is equally valid.

Good point

fenderbender123

Reaction score
12 is a good spot. If there's 704 starters in the NFL, that makes him better than 98.3% of them. He will likely be the best player on the field in most games.

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
Maybe he was going to be somewhere in the bottom of the top 10 and someone decided to get cute and make him #12 as a shout out to the 12s?? In any event, I don't think 12 is an insult and is probably about right all things considered, including our homer bias. I'm just glad we have him.

John63

Reaction score
DangerousDoug":9ztijjod said:
Maybe he was going to be somewhere in the bottom of the top 10 and someone decided to get cute and make him #12 as a shout out to the 12s?? In any event, I don't think 12 is an insult and is probably about right all things considered, including our homer bias. I'm just glad we have him.

Best post of the Thread!

pmedic920

Reaction score
John63":3hjdg6mu said:
DangerousDoug":3hjdg6mu said:

Best post of the Thread!
Was my point way up thread, just didn’t say it that way.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2q87dnem said:
John63":2q87dnem said:
DangerousDoug":2q87dnem said:

Best post of the Thread!

Maybe John63 couldn't read your post because he foed you... which could be seen by some as a blessing. :lol:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1zwnp3c5 said:
pmedic920":1zwnp3c5 said:
John63":1zwnp3c5 said:
DangerousDoug":1zwnp3c5 said:

Best post of the Thread!

Maybe John63 couldn't read your post because he foed you... which could be seen by some as a blessing. :lol:
Foed me?

WTF, what about my feelings?

chris98251

Reaction score
pmedic920":3ha3205v said:
Ad Hawk":3ha3205v said:
pmedic920":3ha3205v said:
John63":3ha3205v said:
Best post of the Thread!

Foed me?

You should stay on TREAD topic,.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":29h7d251 said:
Ad Hawk":29h7d251 said:
pmedic920":29h7d251 said:
John63":29h7d251 said:
Best post of the Thread!

Foed me?

Facts only with John63. His "facts" don't care about your feelings

John63

Reaction score
pmedic920":2om4q0g9 said:
Ad Hawk":2om4q0g9 said:
pmedic920":2om4q0g9 said:
John63":2om4q0g9 said:
Best post of the Thread!

Foed me?

I have not foed you, I might have missed your post though and if so I am sorry.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
John63":3rpetph8 said:
pmedic920":3rpetph8 said:
Ad Hawk":3rpetph8 said:
pmedic920":3rpetph8 said:

Foed me?

I have not foed you, I might have missed your post though and if so I am sorry.

:2thumbs:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Aros":126ietzw said:
BASF":126ietzw said:
After watching him not taking what the defense was giving for almost half a season and failing miserably in the playoffs (as much as people make excuses and distract from the fact, the game plan was Wilson throwing against the Rams) how can any of you complain about this placement. Wilson wilted through the last half of the season when we actually faced good defenses with pass rush. Does that make him a top ten player?

To be fair, the Top 100 is based on THIS upcoming season, so it's potential and not an indictment on a player's overall value or position in the NFL. Looking at what he has done in his entire career he is flat out a Top 5 player in the NFL. Now for the 2021 season alone? Who knows? Maybe 12 is just fine.
So a new offense and a year older with the wheels slowing more?12 may be too high.
I'd love to see him play the whole season above 12 though.

chris98251

Reaction score
He finished last year with issues, as I have stated it's a what have you done lately league, if we light it up on offense he will be top 5 again.

He gets recognised for his body of work and is in the conversation, his last performances get spread over the next season and they slot him where they think he could be.

Why these are subjective and restrictive not looking at circumstance and situations always.

Latest posts