Russell Finally cut his hair

dbmack

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1axnmp8w said:
Gotta wonder if those girls are his nieces.
He called them the Larson girls when he tweeted the picture but didn't say how/if related.

‏@DangeRussWilson
Me and the Larson girls!! Happy 8th Birthday Karis!!! pic.twitter.com/Sa2dzZY2XL

A

Anonymous

Excellent, now I can cut my hair.

Lon can vouch for me that it has not been cut since day 1 of the NFL draft. I'll post a before and after when I do the deed.

BTW: My hair is what won us the championship.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
I'll admit that I said many times to myself throughout the season that Wilson played better with shorter hair. Here's to him keeping it short! I mean, maybe a strand or two got on his eyes!?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
dbmack":cfwqzxz7 said:
Bigpumpkin":cfwqzxz7 said:
He called them the Larson girls when he tweeted the picture but didn't say how/if related.

‏@DangeRussWilson
Me and the Larson girls!! Happy 8th Birthday Karis!!! pic.twitter.com/Sa2dzZY2XL

Russell is a spokesman for Larson Automotive Group, so maybe the girls are part of that family.

dbmack

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3ijlp93k said:
dbmack":3ijlp93k said:
Bigpumpkin":3ijlp93k said:

‏@DangeRussWilson

Russell is a spokesman for Larson Automotive Group, so maybe the girls are part of that family.
It was those Larsons.

Larson Mercedes-Benz
Rob Larson Sr. and his beautiful wife, Jenny, posing with Seattle Seahawk Quarterback and World Champion, Russell Wilson, at their grand daughter's birthday dinner. What a fantastic night!

1602173_708231869227942_1158608432_o.jpg