Russell Wilson has royal ancestry

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
kearly":2o57r273 said:
CANHawk":2o57r273 said:
Also, my Canadian Vancouver is about 100 times better than the smelly American one.

The 'couv is a pretty bland, no doubt. But at least I don't have to lock my doors when the Canucks lose a game.

Yeah...worst part is is that's just about every game these days now too! :1:

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Scottemojo":kv135dod said:
Hasselbeck":kv135dod said:
peachesenregalia":kv135dod said:
MizzouHawkGal":kv135dod said:
He's American? Really? If so, he's almost as disappointing as Pe. Hey, Pe it should shock you that I actually like you despite you being a punk and a man. I'd think about that carefully . Just my opinion mind. Every day that passes your kind worries me less and less but that's your problem at this point not mine.

What?

WJzFHMT
Was also my reaction, until I deciphered the message.

Pe has so disgusted Mizzou that soon there will be a Caitlyn Jenner type transformation. I have bolded, underlined, and itialicized the smoking phrase.

Kudos to you for your courage, Mizzou. Being done with men forever is the right move.

Nice! Honestly, I don't understand half of the stuff this Mizou person posts. Mostly incoherent with an occasional thoughtful post. It makes me wonder if they are okay or on meds. :229031_confused2:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1bxa92wr said:
Seahawkfan80":1bxa92wr said:
vin.couve12":1bxa92wr said:
I've never even been to Canada. I've seent it...looked across a Straight and what not, but that's aboot it.

The two "Vancouvers" are kind of an interesting tale. It was almost British spite back in the day, IMO. Once upon a time a guy named Dr. McGloughlin had essential control of hundreds of forts from the Orgeon territory on the "Mexican" (California) border all the way north through Alaska. There were many that wanted the good Doctor to secede (He was British originally) and create a new territory. He didn't and was talked out of it by an American politician who would later become Governor or Oregon (Oh, I'm sure that wasn't planned :sarcasm_on: ) while the Doc essentially retired with his Native wife in Oregon City. Washington was then what was referred to as the disputed territory. England had some measure of control, but eventually this disputed territory became a numbers game. The Red Raiders then come into play and Americans go to Washington in droves with a statement backing them that said, "54 40 or Die!"

Or something like that. This is kind of like Drunk History here except not really drunk per se.

Anyway, Vancouver, WA is the oldest permanent non-native settlement in the NW. I obviously hold no ill will to my northern neighbors in what was almost an extension of the Revolutionary War, in some contexts. That was all old world nonsense that has nothing to do with either of us, of course. I'd actually love to go someday and also see Victoria. I think you'd literally have to try.....to hate on Canada.

I believe the term is "54-40 or fight. " I seem to remember that from 35 years ago in high school. oops....36 years ago...I could be wrong I suppose. Readin, riting, and sumfin else.
:3-1:
The 3 'R's Readin, Riting and Rithmatic, = Proper edgeukashun

Well Sed.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3exztnrq said:
endzorn":3exztnrq said:
I have prostitutes in my ancestry. It's the main reason I've never known my father.

If you don't know who your father is, Shawn Kemp is always a good guess.

Reign Man!!!!! Damn I miss having a bball man. That would be intense having Kemp as a dad, awesome though. Lol

Latest posts