Screw tiqiq - they just screwed me out of my $5000 tickets

BlueThunder

Reaction score
SeahawkTalons":2k0325ng said:
This story ends well - TiqIQ stepped up big time and I wound up with even better tickets than I originally bought!

Thank you TiqIQ!!!!!!!!

Awesome! So glad to hear that. I felt really bad for you and all the other people getting screwed down there. Congrats man, and ENJOY THE GAME!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1xyimvyr said:
Shouldn't Goodell be focused on fixing this instead of always trying to fine ML?

LOL yes because every commissioner focuses 100% attention on one issue, finishes it, and then moves on to another one

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Bought tickets from vivid seats and am waiting at the stadium. I feel sick... Almost died recently and thought I needed to knock this off of my bucket list... Now greedy corrupt people are ruining my chance at this... I will go after these bastards if I don't get in...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
sekiuHAWK":vdk4q07a said:
I'm in the same boat. Bought tickets from vivid seats and am waiting at the stadium. I feel sick... Almost died recently and thought I needed to knock this off of my bucket list... Now greedy corrupt people are ruining my chance at this... I will go after these bastards if I don't get in...
Hope you get your ticket man, and hope you get healthy and are with us for a long time. Please keep us up to date.

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":39p4bcu5 said:
sekiuHAWK":39p4bcu5 said:
Hope you get your ticket man, and hope you get healthy and are with us for a long time. Please keep us up to date.

Thanks man! I'm still waiting for the broker to contact me... Still believing with 1 hour and 30 minutes until kickoff...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
sekiuHAWK":jc5jot4o said:
hawksfansinceday1":jc5jot4o said:
sekiuHAWK":jc5jot4o said:

Thanks man! I'm still waiting for the broker to contact me... Still believing with 1 hour and 30 minutes until kickoff...
If it were me, I think I'd give up with about 45 mins. til kickoff so I had the chance to get to a bar to watch the game. What is your plan?

motivated87

Reaction score
Hmm learn something new everyday. Its all about profit. over sell and then offer refunds to the lowest bidder.They are probably selling those tickets for 10 k a piece.So even though they offered you 11k.They still make profit.By selling them to another high bidder.so win win.glad you got your money back. But people should never buy from untrusted sources.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I looked for tix up to 1hr before the game. Best value i found was 7k fit 100 lvl corner. I only had 1.5k so way out of my range. Hardly any tickets so i left to get a place to watch.

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
Well, I got in to see the game. What an emotional roller coaster. I know that this entire thing was all about the money for vivid seats. I'm glad they came through for me but I still will never do business with them again. Also, I got the tickets at the cheapest price I have seen anywhere ($1500 per ticket). So I guarantee they lost lots of money with this transaction (probably around $10,000 if they bought the tickets for $7,000). All in all I am blessed and thankful to have experienced the game... I just wish the beast had 1-3 more carries. And the catch by Kearse... Omg that was special (the stadium was eerily quite and in shock). I hope that everybody here can experience this at least once in their lifetimes.

mikeak

Reaction score
sekiuHAWK":2lj1a3ev said:
Well, I got in to see the game. What an emotional roller coaster. I know that this entire thing was all about the money for vivid seats. I'm glad they came through for me but I still will never do business with them again. Also, I got the tickets at the cheapest price I have seen anywhere ($1500 per ticket). So I guarantee they lost lots of money with this transaction (probably around $10,000 if they bought the tickets for $7,000). All in all I am blessed and thankful to have experienced the game... I just wish the beast had 1-3 more carries. And the catch by Kearse... Omg that was special (the stadium was eerily quite and in shock). I hope that everybody here can experience this at least once in their lifetimes.

Just to confirm you basically got paid $4,500 to see the game?

If so congrats to you

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
No, I gave up quite a bit of money to see the game. They offered me 200% and I turned it down. I didnt get any money and paid for my tickets right after the Green Bay game. The tickets could have been worth $20,000 after I bought them for $3,700 (after fees and ticket insurance) but I wouldn't have taken the money ($20,000)... Some things in life are more important than money... I guess you could say that I got paid to watch the game but really I still paid more than $4,000 for this trip.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
sekiuHAWK":mmhxrf36 said:
No, I gave up quite a bit of money to see the game. They offered me 200% and I turned it down. I didnt get any money and paid for my tickets right after the Green Bay game. The tickets could have been worth $20,000 after I bought them for $3,700 (after fees and ticket insurance) but I wouldn't have taken the money ($20,000)... Some things in life are more important than money... I guess you could say that I got paid to watch the game but really I still paid more than $4,000 for this trip.

Check your blood sir, I think you may be College Navy, Action Green positive! :thirishdrinkers:

mikeak

Reaction score
sekiuHAWK":1zrbldz6 said:

Agree that it is not all about money but I confused your post with Seahawktalons that did take the $11k. I was thinking he then got a ticket for $1,500 which would have been the sweatest deal around. See the game and bank money

Glad you got in