SEA vs GB

ptisme

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1vf234ps said:
It's okay, you guys seem to think Green Bay actually defends the run, the RO or any quarterback named Keapernick or Wilson. Like Erin said last year....Relax even Frankie suggested the same thing twenty or thirty years ago. Good advice in my opinion.

We got this.
Name one person who believes Green Bay can defend the run please.

strat1080

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1q6c9hm6 said:
nrayorr":1q6c9hm6 said:
I don't know about all of you, but I am actually feeling pretty good about a W in this game. I just have a feeling that we are going to do quite well in this game. What do all of you think?
I'm with you. Green Bay couldn't stop the run in the first place but now that they lost their best run stopper for the season the plan is simple. Run them right into oblivion and keep Erin on the bench.

Green Bay didn't lose its best run stopper. Sam Barrington was just a guy. He was basically an average starting caliber ILB in their defense. Not a star by any stretch of the imagination. They lost him very early in the game last week. Your post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. There is no such thing as a run stopper. Stopping the run is all about gap discipline and tackling fundamentals.

strat1080

Reaction score
ptisme":2rrj2khn said:
MizzouHawkGal":2rrj2khn said:
It's okay, you guys seem to think Green Bay actually defends the run, the RO or any quarterback named Keapernick or Wilson. Like Erin said last year....Relax even Frankie suggested the same thing twenty or thirty years ago. Good advice in my opinion.

We got this.
Name one person who believes Green Bay can defend the run please.

Green Bay doesn't defend the run particularly well but one thing they can do is pressure opposing QBs. If you don't think so just go back to the playoff game when they harassed Wilson all game long. I think too many folks on this board are predicting like last week was an aberration. That same St Louis defense that gave Wilson fits last week is getting torched by Kirk Cousins. And a mediocre Washington defense is totally holding Nick Foles in check. Make no mistake about it. Green Bay is going to pressure Wilson and pressure him often. They don't have a bunch of scrubs in their Front 7. This game isn't in Seattle. Its at Lambeau Field where Green Bay is nearly impossible to beat and Aaron Rodgers hasn't thrown an INT since the 2012 season. Green Bay nearly beat Seattle in two out of the last three matchups at CLink. They are a totally different team at Lambeau.

APB

Reaction score
Well, congratulations. Looks like most of you guys (and gals) were right. Even without Eddie Lacy, still couldn't pull out a win.

Special knuckle bump to you, Peaches!

ptisme

Reaction score
APB":3kaio8vo said:
Well, congratulations. Looks like most of you guys (and gals) were right. Even without Eddie Lacy, still couldn't pull out a win.

Special knuckle bump to you, Peaches!
Peaches can kiss my.... :) JK

Can't beat the Pack at Lambeau!