Seahawks 2023 Schedule

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
That late November/December part looks rough.
BE57EA59 41EA 4B7D AE10 91BCB64ED2E3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FPD

James in PA

Reaction score
The Giants have more prime time games through the first 6 weeks than the Seahawks have for the entire season. You can't make this shit up.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Worst schedule I've seen in years. Completely shafted once again by the NFL.

Roger Bad-ell doesn't care about this market. It's all about money! Shame on the NFL for doing this to our Seahawks!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The Nov 19 thru Dec 17 is going to be a brutal month for the Seahawks. SF x2, Dallas, and Eagles during that stretch.
Steel sharpens steel.

I love the challenge. If we come out of the stretch strong, we'll be ready for the Playoffs.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Seahawks could realistically be 4-0 heading into the bye week. None of those teams are top tier. The first real test will be the Bengals after the bye.
They may not be top tier, but the Lions and Giants will not be easy wins. I see both of those matchups as even.
I hate the early bye week also.
I really hate playing the 9ers twice in three weeks.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Great schedule. Again like every year we are the most traveled team. Really good matchups and a Monday nighter

CouchLogic

Reaction score
I'm making some assumptions, The defense plays like a decent NFL caliber unit and the Oline is giving Geno a good effort.

I see two tough teams (LA/Cinci) until Nov. 19. Very optimist view, but also I think the majority of those squads, kinda suck. Don't think much of Dal/Pitt either. Nothing left to do but do the dang thing.

Seattle can make some noise, rise up.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Automatic losses to 49ers 2x, Bengals, and Eagles cuz Geno doesn’t play to par against elite teams like he does to the other NFL teams.
How dare you?
Shut your pie hole.

No such thing as an “automatic loss” or win.

Jk
But seriously don’t say crap like that, I’m way to superstitious to read it.

Mizak

Reaction score
Just checked how how many Prime Time Games the top teams are getting. Cowboys 7, Chiefs 6(Rightfully So), Jets 6(R U Freaking serious???), 49ers 5, Eagles, 5, Bengals 5, Bills 5.

Latest posts