Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Marvin49":rl484q7k said:
chris98251":rl484q7k said:
Washington49er":rl484q7k said:
Sports Hernia":rl484q7k said:
And you talked so much $h!t too!
Where’s your false bravado now?

Oh c'mon, like you don't talk $h!t? It was a battle down to the last seconds of OT, win with a FG.

In your house

Posted you 10 points

Had multiple personal fouls uncalled

But still won in your house in OT, when you were given a 6.5 spread, guess you can't look at who is more seasoned, 49ers are a good team, Seahawks stepped up to the challenge and had a great show of fortitude and seized the moment.

It was not a great game as far as team performance on either side, turnovers by us in the Red Zone if not happened would have been a different outcome, but you also had them, we were able to impose a physicality on you I don't think you have seen yet this season, almost playoff level. This game will make the 49ers better, it also will give a Seahawks team confidence going forward being the 4th youngest team in the league.

We are not going away like I think you had hoped we would.

...and now back to football talk....

Honestly, I really have no idea how to diagnose this one or make any definitive statements from it. Clearly Niner passing game was hurting without Kittle and Sanders, and there were just SOOOOOOOO many dropped passes, dropped INTs, questionable calls.....I just don't know how to unpack all of it.

Bottom Line, Seahawks got the win. In the end, that's all that matters.

I felt Yesterday morning I was missing something. Like there was a game I watched and left something at the location I was watching from. I made sure I had all my stuff but still felt missing something. It was a win, but seems like a loss. I dont know why. Maybe it was all the injuries that I hoped were not supposed to happen. I dunno. Still feel like there is something missing. Eh...whatever. Good luck until we meet again. LOL

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SF49r":354jgjok said:
Was it the same face Pete made when he iced that Atlanta kicker after he missed then nailed it on the 2nd try? :lol:

Those are playoff faces...

You probably don't remember them.

chris98251

Reaction score
You need to get after the officials, that clearly was a face mask penalty like wasn't called on Wilson also.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":3gv5aht2 said:
So now whining about a statue is what this thread has become?

Simply replace the mask, not that hard, jeezus.

The bottom line is the Seahawks Beat the 9ers, regardless of a statue.

Trying pretty hard to find where someone said otherwise.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":11eok5z9 said:
Marvin49":11eok5z9 said:
Yeah...I don't buy that at all.

1) Some of those dropped INTs were a direct result of a receiver drop. For example, Boornes second drop would have given the 49ers 1st and goal. he popped it into the air and it was very nearly intercepted. You guys see that as "oh man, that was almost intercepted...thats a much bigger deal". It was only almost intercepted BECAUSE OF THE DROP.

2) The very near INTs late in the game NEVER HAPPEN if not for the drops earlier because the 49ers aren't in 2 minutes/score now mode.

Were the drops on the INTs more egregious? Debatable. Would catching those INTs have had a larger effect on the game? Probably....but the problem with that logic to me is that if those WRs don't drop the ball, its an entirely different game.
Great, now we're in Neverland where a catch for a first down is worth the same as an interception, which turns the ball over to the other team.

Ok, Marvin.

Dude...seriously?

It ain't hard. I'm not saying a 1st down is more important than an interception. I'm saying the INT NEVER HAPPENS if he catches the ball for a first down. Why is that complicated?

I mean, maybe video will help. OF COURSE the INT is more game altering, but if the DB never even has a chance to INT because the initial receiver doesn't pop it into the air....

[tweet]https://twitter.com/thecheckdown/status/1194104067187990528[/tweet]

SF49r

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2o658cic said:
SF49r":2o658cic said:
Was it the same face Pete made when he iced that Atlanta kicker after he missed then nailed it on the 2nd try? :lol:

Those are playoff faces...

You probably don't remember them.
Trust me I do

Jim harbaugh

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":ehlqt2pu said:
RolandDeschain":ehlqt2pu said:
Marvin49":ehlqt2pu said:

1) Some of those dropped INTs were a direct result of a receiver drop. For example, Boornes second drop would have given the 49ers 1st and goal. he popped it into the air and it was very nearly intercepted. You guys see that as "oh man, that was almost intercepted...thats a much bigger deal". It was only almost intercepted BECAUSE OF THE DROP.

2) The very near INTs late in the game NEVER HAPPEN if not for the drops earlier because the 49ers aren't in 2 minutes/score now mode.

Were the drops on the INTs more egregious? Debatable. Would catching those INTs have had a larger effect on the game? Probably....but the problem with that logic to me is that if those WRs don't drop the ball, its an entirely different game.
Great, now we're in Neverland where a catch for a first down is worth the same as an interception, which turns the ball over to the other team.

Ok, Marvin.

Dude...seriously?

It ain't hard. I'm not saying a 1st down is more important than an interception. I'm saying the INT NEVER HAPPENS if he catches the ball for a first down. Why is that complicated?
Two were thrown right to Seattle defenders, who just dropped them, lol. I'm not talking about bounced in the air by WR balls.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":382nr6k8 said:
Marvin49":382nr6k8 said:
RolandDeschain":382nr6k8 said:
Marvin49":382nr6k8 said:

Ok, Marvin.

Dude...seriously?

Two were thrown right to Seattle defenders, who just dropped them, lol. I'm not talking about bounced in the air by WR balls.

...and as I said many, many times before, those were bad throws combined with Wright and Wagner reading the Jimmy Key. Wagner said it after the game. They knew presnap where the ball was going. Thats no excuse BTW, Jimmy still needs to see them and that's gamesmanship by a Vet LB.

However, if there aren't EIGHT drops, is the game even close enough to go into overtime? Dunno. That's my point. Saying those dropped INTs were the same as the EIGHT drops in regulation is just kinda out there for me. CLEARLY and INT at that point in the game is more game altering than a first down reception.

I'm not arguing that.

What I'm saying is that those INTs happened in a game that likely wouldn't have ever been in overtime if not for drops or a ball batted into the air for an INT.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":2q97sk97 said:
...and as I said many, many times before, those were bad throws combined with Wright and Wagner reading the Jiimy Key. He said it after the game.

However, if there aren't EIGHT drops, is the game even close enough to go into overtime? Dunno.
You could have eight drops on a single drive and still wind up with three points. Two or three turnovers are a hell of a lot more likely to add up to more points than eight WR drops, is my point.

Anyhoo...good luck on the injury front. It'd be a shame to watch the 49ers wallow off into despair and finish with a 10-6 record because of injuries. I'd rather see additional confirmation that the Jimmy G. of MNF is the real Jimmy G. when the pressure's on. ;)

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ic5vdsw said:
Marvin49":2ic5vdsw said:
...and as I said many, many times before, those were bad throws combined with Wright and Wagner reading the Jiimy Key. He said it after the game.

However, if there aren't EIGHT drops, is the game even close enough to go into overtime? Dunno.
You could have eight drops on a single drive and still wind up with three points. Two or three turnovers are a hell of a lot more likely to add up to more points than eight WR drops, is my point.

Anyhoo...good luck on the injury front. It'd be a shame to watch the 49ers wallow off into despair and finish with a 10-6 record because of injuries. I'd rather see additional confirmation that the Jimmy G. of MNF is the real Jimmy G. when the pressure's on. ;)

LOL. I look forward to him proving you wrong. :)

Ya...injuries suck. I know they said he'd be "ok", but whats up with Lockette?

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Marvin49":3v7thulr said:
RolandDeschain":3v7thulr said:
Marvin49":3v7thulr said:

Lockette retired.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":1n1yw4n1 said:
RolandDeschain":1n1yw4n1 said:
Marvin49":1n1yw4n1 said:

No "e" at the end of Tyler Lockett, FYI. He got a hell of a bone contusion that caused major swelling, which air flights can also mess with, which is why he stayed in SF for a couple days. He might be back for our game after the bye, but nobody knows yet for sure. Thankfully, it looks like a minor injury overall.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":w92lb2ru said:
Sports Hernia":w92lb2ru said:
Washington49er":w92lb2ru said:
Marvin49":w92lb2ru said:
Jimmy got no fatal flaws. He's still alive.

Marv you could write a novels worth of stuff, Sportshernia isn't going to change he will continue to be a richard. Stop wasting your time its getting embarrassing.

Poor little Troglodyte is butthurt.
I’m running out of Kleenex, you Niner trolls are using it all up.
You may want to return to the shallow end of the pool junior, because you’re drowning in the deep end.

You are hilariously naive.
So Says the guy trolling for attention on a rivals forum.
Apparently you don’t own a mirror.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":3q1q548w said:
...and BTW.....

....the next time I read something about Niner fans being a-holes (and it happens)....

This happened Monday night. This is from the Joe Montanas to Dwight Clark statues at Levi's that were put in after Clarks death. Obviously, not holding anyone here responsible, but remember this the next time I read about Niner fans.

EJQRPtyVAAM xmZformatjpgnamemedium
That’s a shitty thing to do to the statues of 2 great NFL legends and whomever did that needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

While you were laying sainthood on the 9’ers fanbase, I’m sure you pointed out how shitty the post was on your home teams website that the Hawks get “Marshalled” circa 1970 and you demanded to the mods take it down and ban the user.
This post happened after the game. Not one of your “classy bunch“ said boo about It.

From the denialzone on the NFL/Seattle thread:

I can’t post the link but it’s the last post on page 456, still up there.

———————————
Originally posted by dangerbird:
Is it wrong to wish the Seahawks to duplicate the 1970 Marshall season?

———————————-

I can’t wait for Marvin’s classic spin on dodge on this one.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2xpwhril said:
Marvin49":2xpwhril said:
...and BTW.....

....the next time I read something about Niner fans being a-holes (and it happens)....

This happened Monday night. This is from the Joe Montanas to Dwight Clark statues at Levi's that were put in after Clarks death. Obviously, not holding anyone here responsible, but remember this the next time I read about Niner fans.

That’s a $h!t thing to do to the statues of 2 great NFL legends and whomever did that needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

While you were laying sainthood on the 9’ers fanbase, I’m sure you pointed out how $h!t the post was on your home teams website that the Hawks get “Marshalled” circa 1970 and you demanded to the mods take it down and ban the user.
This post happened after the game. Not one of your “classy bunch“ said boo about It.

———————————

———————————-

1) I haven't been on that thread in years.
2) Are you seriously equating a one line post on page 456 of a thread to that statue?
3) Had I seen it, I would have said something just as I've done on THIS site. That's f'ed up.
4) Jimmy got no fatal flaws. He's still alive.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ke0eemy said:
Marvin49":1ke0eemy said:
RolandDeschain":1ke0eemy said:
Marvin49":1ke0eemy said:

No "e" at the end of Tyler Lockett, FYI. He got a hell of a bone contusion that caused major swelling, which air flights can also mess with, which is why he stayed in SF for a couple days. He might be back for our game after the bye, but nobody knows yet for sure. Thankfully, it looks like a minor injury overall.

oops. my bad.

Glad to hear it tho. :D Compartment Syndrome is no joke. Its the major danger with massive broken bone injures like Alex Smith recently and Bryant Young back in the day.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":1zrbajzh said:
Sports Hernia":1zrbajzh said:
Marvin49":1zrbajzh said:
...and BTW.....

That’s a $h!t thing to do to the statues of 2 great NFL legends and whomever did that needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

While you were laying sainthood on the 9’ers fanbase, I’m sure you pointed out how $h!t the post was on your home teams website that the Hawks get “Marshalled” circa 1970 and you demanded to the mods take it down and ban the user.

———————————

———————————-

2) Are you seriously equating a one line post on page 456 of a thread to that statue?
3) Had I seen it, I would have said something just as I've done on THIS site. That's f'ed up.
Referring to #1 BS!

Referring to #2, so you think some damaging a statue (as bad as it is) is worse than hoping your rival team dies in a plane crash? Good to know where your priorities lie.

Referring to #3, BS, again. You’re a liar.

Referring to #4, Crappollo’s fatal flaw is he is an human turnover machine when pressured.
Enjoy the Kraepper 2.0 minus the speed and arm. We will.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":cndapr0h said:
Marvin49":cndapr0h said:
Sports Hernia":cndapr0h said:
Marvin49":cndapr0h said:
...and BTW.....

———————————

———————————-

Referring to #1 BS!

Referring to #2, so you think some damaging a statue (as bad as it is) is worse than hoping your rival team dies in a plane crash? Good to know where your priorities lie.

Referring to #3, BS, again. You’re a liar.

Referring to #4, Crappollo’s fatal flaw is he is an human turnover machine when pressured.
Enjoy the Kraepper 2.0 minus the speed and arm. We will.

1) I don't lie. Wanna call me a liar? Prove me wrong. Till then, go ____ yourself.
2) Jimmy got no fatal flaws. He's still alive.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Maulbert":teswswis said:
Just curious, Marv, considering how many people started accounts here seemingly only to ask you to go back to the webzone, when is the last time you went there?

I ended up posting last week. I've been on there a bit.

A few even call me a Seahawks fan because I post here. Like...seriously? Clearly they've never been here.