Seahawks Color Rush Uniform Thread

nategreat

Reaction score
I like it. You guys are all a bunch of babies! Or fashion designers!

Ruminator

Reaction score
nategreat":dn6x0x3r said:
I like it. You guys are all a bunch of babies! Or fashion designers!

Finally, someone who likes it. Likewise. Didn't anyone watch the recent Saturday show where Sherman was miked up? Everyone on defense was wearing green with blue numbers. Way, way, WAAAY better than the green with outlined white numbers worn in a game during the brief Mora stint which I never want to see again. Dark blue-on-green: sharp all the way! :D

Edit: With blue pants. What the D wore in practice with blue pants would actually be OK by me in a regular game. Though I realize the Color Rush game would have them in green pants. Maybe they'll be invisible against the green turf!

160910_ssnd.jpg

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
If we win big in it, I wouldn't mind the color. Speaking of uniform, undefeated Wolf Grey for the Rams game?

Seahawkcanucknyc

Reaction score
They are pictures of china fakes.... The china fake has been out there for a fw years now... And its exactly the same jersey

Unless china correctly predicted the color rush jersey 3 years in advance i wouldnt read too much into this "leak"

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Seahawkcanucknyc":3n5nt6rx said:
They are pictures of china fakes.... The china fake has been out there for a fw years now... And its exactly the same jersey

Unless china correctly predicted the color rush jersey 3 years in advance i wouldnt read too much into this "leak"

Incorrect

https://twitter.com/NFL_Leaks/media

Captain

Reaction score
That leak cant be 100% accurate since it has the Rams in a yellow jersey. There's no way they do neon green vs. yellow. That would cause too much confusion. They'll have to be in dark blue like other leaks have shown.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Captain":2lxl82h3 said:
That leak cant be 100% accurate since it has the Rams in a yellow jersey. There's no way they do neon green vs. yellow. That would cause too much confusion. They'll have to be in dark blue like other leaks have shown.

These are legit. @NFL_Leaks is legit.

seahawksny

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":j4rzmyg0 said:
If we win big in it, I wouldn't mind the color. Speaking of uniform, undefeated Wolf Grey for the Rams game?

Doubt it because rams will probably go white bc of hest. Thereby, we go blue.

dbmack

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/775682348352311296[/tweet]

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Just checked in on the thread again: yup, still love 'em. Let everyone else play in red and blue and, good lord, black. How many teams wear black now? I'll take neon green all day.

drcool

Reaction score
Seeing the full uniform makes me like them more. I think they go great with the helmet and the blue feather stripe on the pants makes them not look like pajamas. I think it will look great on the field.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
They look good as an overall getup. Can't say the same for the ones worn during Mora's tenure.

Gio

Reaction score
when are they going to where this jersey ??? its sick ! i love it

253hawk

Reaction score
I knew Nike could pull it off better than Reebok.

I thought maybe they would go with the wolf grey on the green and make it look like one of Oregon's yellow alternates, but then that would look really dumb because of the NFL's one helmet rule.