Seahawks expand CenturyLink by 1,000 seats for next season

irocdave

Reaction score
One of the first iron workers I remember being friends with back in 1992 is in charge of erecting the new grandstands. Big Kevin with APEX. Good guy. Go getter and doesn't take shit from anyone. Built like a brick shithouse. Every time I see him he asks about my dad ( retired carpenter). Good people building the future of the Hawks. Paul Allen is the man, he gets it. Invest in the local economy.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score

peppersjap

Reaction score
Downtown Phoenix was incredibly clean for the event. It was a very safe feeling atmosphere and I saw no homeless people. A Super Bowl here makes me wonder what they would do with all the homeless people in Pioneer square? There is no way I would walk around Pioneer square at night but I felt very safe walking around downtown Phoenix, our stadium area is awesome but they would need to do some serious cleaning up in the area before an event like that! I'm all for bringing a big event to Seattle but I remember just a year ago when the Super Bowl parade basically shut down all mass transit in the city, I so enjoyed the 3 hour wait to get on the ferry in Bremerton. I'm sure it can be done but the city would have a ton of work to do!

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
raisethe3":11h848mz said:
If only 1,000 seats are added, I don't see how CLINK can host the Super Bowl. As I mentioned in another thread, it needs at least 70,000? Maybe they're not in a rush to added all the seats now?

They will probably dissmantle the 12th man flag plattform and fill that entire gap with temporary seating

Latest posts