Seahawks FanTable *Live at 10:30PM tonight 11/16*

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure anything I said on there that sounded even moderately knowledgeable I got directly from reading this site.

OP
OP
TestMo1337

TestMo1337

Reaction score
OkieHawk":sc25fhed said:
When is your next one?
Tentative plan is to schedule one after the last preseason game and before the regular season starts.

We'll need to coordinate schedules again.

Vetamur

Reaction score
sammyc521":28vd2qvd said:
OkieHawk":28vd2qvd said:
When is your next one?
Tentative plan is to schedule one after the last preseason game and before the regular season starts.

Wait? Its not daily?

OP
OP
TestMo1337

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Vetamur":2fd2nzns said:
sammyc521":2fd2nzns said:
OkieHawk":2fd2nzns said:
When is your next one?

Wait? Its not daily?
You need to get a real mic before can consider dailies.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
The loud guy reminds me of a guy that runs RPG games. Forceful not bad though. The others were a bit quiet. One guy has a nice sexy deep voice and the other is sexy but so soft. Overall if you guys can get the sound like the loud guy and have an option to phone in like SB you will smash the competition.

Thank you for at least discussing some of the things I'm curious about. I hope you guys do this again. Be especially hilarious to get a woman on your roundtable (work something out with Sis I'm pretty sure she's on the West Coast). Your live show is far too late for me to participate live but the YouTube upload is perfect.

OP
OP
TestMo1337

TestMo1337

Reaction score
We know that we need to work on the mic volumes. Since we are not in one place, it's been a work in progress and not something we can just fix on the fly.

We will start asking for some more ideas and suggestions. Once the regular season starts, we'd like to start inviting willing guests to join on live.

Thank you again to everyone who has given us a listen.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
sammyc521":kfbjox2w said:
We know that we need to work on the mic volumes. Since we are not in one place, it's been a work in progress and not something we can just fix on the fly.

We will start asking for some more ideas and suggestions. Once the regular season starts, we'd like to start inviting willing guests to join on live.

Thank you again to everyone who has given us a listen.

What does a person need to join in the conversation? Hopefully a computer...lol But microphone and a program??? Just curious in case someone needs to know.

OP
OP
TestMo1337

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Once we get into the regular season we would like people to join us. Everyone is always welcome to chat with us live and message us in real-time.

For those interested in joining the roundtable as a voice, we will open this to those that are interested.

Qualifications arent set in stone:
Time/schedule flexibility
Computer (preferred)
Internet
Microphone/headset
Love for Seahawks
Willingness to talk
Topics for discussion

Currently, we are using Discord as our voice program and that's free.

OP
OP
TestMo1337

TestMo1337

Reaction score
**Alert**

The next scheduled streamcast for Thursday September 8th at 11PM (PST)

We will be hosting on Twitch for the live stream and then uploading the video to YouTube and audio to SoundCloud

Please post your questions. We'd love to hear your thoughts.

**Alert**

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
sammyc521":1onm91jh said:
**Alert**

The next scheduled streamcast for Thursday September 8th at 11PM (PST)

We will be hosting on Twitch for the live stream and then uploading the video to YouTube and audio to SoundCloud

Please post your questions. We'd love to hear your thoughts.

**Alert**

1. Obviously, who do you think makes the final 53 and practice squad and why?
2. Rawls and Michael the modern version of Czonka and Morris?
3. Graham, do you actually believe he will do exactly like Adrian Peterson off a far worse injury?
4. Will Pete quit screwing around and go with the quick passing from the start?
5. Bevell, is there actually someone better for what we do that would stay and do you think the bubble screen love is actually a huge troll job?

Vetamur

Reaction score
dude..gonna have to limit it to a strict one hour.. Im going to a Yakult Swallows game that evening.. if we go an hour its finishes at 4pm for me..Swallows game is at 6pm. (yes..Swallows.. Yakult Swallows...)

OP
OP
TestMo1337

TestMo1337

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":z87trncy said:
3. Graham, do you actually believe he will do exactly like Adrian Peterson off a far worse injury?
5. Bevell, is there actually someone better for what we do that would stay and do you think the bubble screen love is actually a huge troll job?
Appreash. We'll try to get to as many as we can if we start at 11PM and only have an hour with Vetamur.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
sammyc521":3jln1ocr said:
MizzouHawkGal":3jln1ocr said:
Appreash. We'll try to get to as many as we can if we start at 11PM and only have an hour with Vetamur.
Just throwing out some ideas, use them, don't use them or even save them for later.

OP
OP
TestMo1337

TestMo1337

Reaction score
We may have solved our mic issues... Maybe.

Tune in live or watch/listen to find out.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
That was fun. Ross and Sammy are both way smarter than me. But I think I'm probably the cutest.

OP
OP
TestMo1337

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Watch our video replay here on YouTube:
[youtube]xApwQV76q-M[/youtube]

On Twitch.TV
Twitch.TV Replay

On SoundCloud
SoundCloud Replay

Sam, Zeb and Vetamur talk Seahawks.

Line-up:
53-Man Roster - Thoughts?
#1 What decisions would you have made differently? Are there cases in the past where you "called it?"
#​2​ How much gas does Kam have left in the tank? If his skills are on the decline, how much leniency do you give him?
​​#​3​​ What will year 2 hold for Lockett? Should he still be the KR? Sophomore slump? Will he elevate his game?​
​​#​4​​ Where does Doug Baldwin rank among the best Seahawks Wide Receivers in Seahawks History?
​#​5 Does Fantasy Football improve football as a product? Do you get conflicted when drafting players you don't like?
Season Predictions - Record, MVP, Surprise Player
Fan Topics

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, I don't know what it is, but so far both times we've done this I've gone to the bar afterward and won on the video lottery machine. I'm liking this trend haha.