Seahawks FanTable *Live at 10:30PM tonight 11/16*

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Is the podcast going to be here in the main forum or are you going to put it in Multimedia....or both?

OP
OP
TestMo1337

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":39lvs2rb said:
Is the podcast going to be here in the main forum or are you going to put it in Multimedia....or both?
RockHawk said that I can post it in the main forum. This will be updated once we get close to the live stream.

Once it's been recorded, we'll post a like if 11PM is too late.

OP
OP
TestMo1337

TestMo1337

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":9y0m2bk5 said:
sammyc521":9y0m2bk5 said:
Less than 24 hours until our first stream.

Apparently Vetamur and Zebulon Dak will have to bow out due to their insessent vulgarity... may need to find replacements.

If you have any topics you'd like to have discussed, feel free to post them.
1. Britt
2. Gilliam
3. That FA RT that seems to be playing LT now (Webb). Fart does seem appropriate though. 8)
4. Collins
5. Browner and the new super secret defense that will suddenly stop the dink and dunk and recognize TE is an actual position and said position is a focal point for any decent offense because they school any and current defensive scheme

6. I could go on if you like?
Oline, Collins and Browner. Cheer!

nrayorr

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":374kxxaq said:
sammyc521":374kxxaq said:
Less than 24 hours until our first stream.

Apparently Vetamur and Zebulon Dak will have to bow out due to their insessent vulgarity... may need to find replacements.

If you have any topics you'd like to have discussed, feel free to post them.
1. Britt
2. Gilliam
3. That FA RT that seems to be playing LT now (Webb). Fart does seem appropriate though. 8)
4. Collins
5. Browner and the new super secret defense that will suddenly stop the dink and dunk and recognize TE is an actual position and said position is a focal point for any decent offense because they school any and current defensive scheme

6. I could go on if you like?

Man, I absolutely love a woman who knows her football!! My wife is picking it up, it's a slow process but I am grateful she is at least trying.

OP
OP
TestMo1337

TestMo1337

Reaction score
We are live; Twitch.tv. Broadcast starts at 11PM (PST).

Join us in the chat with any questions. We will answer them as they come through after our topics.

OP
OP
TestMo1337

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Watch our video replay here on YouTube:
[youtube]OODy96wx01g[/youtube]

On Twitch.TV
Twitch.TV Replay

On SoundCloud
TBA

Sam, Zeb and Vetamur talk Seahawks.
Line-up:

Topic #1 Is this the year that Darrell Bevell Coordinates/Play-Calls his way to a Head Coaching Position?
Topic #2 Does the Defense have what it takes to lead the league in scoring for the fifth straight year? If not, is it Kris Richard's fault?
Topic #3 What will the running game look like in 2016? Rawls vs. CMike? How often will Wilson be given the green light to go?
Topic #4 What is the point of preseason in the current NFL?
Topic #5 Favorite past Seahawk not name Largent, Walter, Easley or Cortez?
Topic #6 Due to history, geography and scheduling, the Seahawks haven't had a long-term rival? Which was your favorite?
Fan Topics

Music Courtesy of Dark Time Sunshine (Zavala)

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1tjosx04 said:
That was fun! Hope it sounded ok to the outside world.

While the context was fine, the volume from one speaker to the next wasn't...you talk too loud Zebster!! Ross would be speaking softly so I'd lean a little closer and then you'd speak and I'd jump back from my speakers. Anyone else have that problem.

Now, seeing as Zeb is in the recording biz I'm guessing he can find a solution. Were you guys in the same location; or were you phoning it in?

SH Blue used to do something similar but you could call a number and speak on the program. Is this possible for you guys?

No matter, I enjoyed the program and will listen the next time, too. :irishdrinkers:

Vetamur

Reaction score
LymonHawk":2or76zo5 said:
Zebulon Dak":2or76zo5 said:
That was fun! Hope it sounded ok to the outside world.

While the context was fine, the volume from one speaker to the next wasn't...you talk too loud Zebster!! Ross would be speaking softly so I'd lean a little closer and then you'd speak and I'd jump back from my speakers. Anyone else have that problem.

Now, seeing as Zeb is in the recording biz I'm guessing he can find a solution. Were you guys in the same location; or were you phoning it in?

SH Blue used to do something similar but you could call a number and speak on the program. Is this possible for you guys?

No matter, I enjoyed the program and will listen the next time, too. :irishdrinkers:

We were in Portland, Seattle and Tokyo respectively ..using an app that somehow Sammy linked to the Twitch.tv site. I dont know the details..I know nothing. But literally minutes before we started we were still trying to get even basic sound issues sorted so for a first outing I will take it. We will need to discuss and look at options for getting more even sound and the call in possibility, along with playing with format. Its a work in progress but it was fun to do.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I could definitely see room for tweaking, but for a first broadcast, I found it to be informative and interesting. Although I'll likely not be catching it live, I'll happily tune in to the recorded versions each time you guys do one.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Vetamur":1ibkmh0d said:
We were in Portland, Seattle and Tokyo respectively ..using an app that somehow Sammy linked to the Twitch.tv site. I dont know the details..I know nothing. But literally minutes before we started we were still trying to get even basic sound issues sorted so for a first outing I will take it. We will need to discuss and look at options for getting more even sound and the call in possibility, along with playing with format. Its a work in progress but it was fun to do.

Thanks for the info and please don't misunderstand me I was just giving you guys my take on something I noticed. I thoroughly enjoyed the program and discussions.

For a first time experiment/program it was pretty good. :2thumbs:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I figured volume leveling would be the biggest issue. When I do my podcast we're all sitting in the same room, with the same head phones and mics running through a mixer with compression, and if that isn't enough I can process it even more in post production before we put it out in the world. This broadcasting live from separate locations is a whole different beast, and not having the control over the sound was a bit difficult for me. But overall not too shabby and really super fun.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I somehow missed this. I'll check out the next one.

Latest posts