Sean Payton mentions "Wrist Band"

strohmin

Reaction score
From that article:
"In his first seven seasons as quarterback of the Saints, Drew Brees was never hit with more than four delay-of-game penalties."
So Drew Brees never had a problem with getting plays off except a few times in 7 years. It proves further that this problem only appears to follow Russ around.

strohmin

Reaction score
It's literally been like groundhog day with Denver's issues with Russ.

Funny thing is Wilson actually hasn't played that poorly so far this season. 5 TD's, over 100 passer rating.
Not that poorly but he isnt consistently moving the ball or sustaining drives. Scoring 2 to 3 touchdowns in a quarter or half and then going 3 and out for the remainder of the game is not a recipe for success.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Not that poorly but he isnt consistently moving the ball or sustaining drives. Scoring 2 to 3 touchdowns in a quarter or half and then going 3 and out for the remainder of the game is not a recipe for success.

Like I said, Groundhog Day.

Remember a decade of frustrating 3 and outs for the entire 1st halves of games?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
You can google it right now. Almost immediately there is an article that talks about Payton saying its an issue that they need to improve on. They talk about the wrist band as well.

Delay of games isn't the only metric. Getting plays off late or getting them in late can be a problem even if you avoid the penalty.

Snapping the ball with 1 or 2 second left over and over makes it easy for the defense to time the snap and get a jump, for sure.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Obviously the answer is to create a flexible. wrist-mounted display with wi-fi and a graphics processor that displays the upcoming play. This would have commercial uses for things like shopping or honey-do lists. Maybe add electro-shock capability for fuckups and an M&M dispenser for rewards.

For me, it’s not about an observer’s height or gender expression or physical condition, really. Its pretty widespread to be hating on Russ’ public persona.

Is KC your afc team? That would explain your hatred of the Broncos. My afc team would probably be the Broncos as I grew up in Boulder, but regardless, I think it’s an interesting nfl Story.

Fairly, if Russ had the equivalent of the 49ers on his team, he might squeak into the wild card. But he doesn’t. The defense is nowhere near what it was last year In being able to carry him. That role is now reversed.

I see their ceiling at 7-8 and their floor at 5-6. That’s like a crawl space.

7-8 means everyone Thinks Payton and Russ are on the right track. 5-6 means escalated action.
I suppose KC would be my AFC team I never even had an issue with them when we were in the same division I guess because of Denver and the Raiders.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I think the lack of a MVP probably makes it difficult for Me3 to get in, regardless of what he did in Seattle or will do in Denver.

toffee

Reaction score
I think the lack of a MVP probably makes it difficult for Me3 to get in, regardless of what he did in Seattle or will do in Denver.
He was on the right track, although some pointed out that he was a game manager, he owe his success to team defense, and he never received a single MVP vote. That was before, now he is off that HOF track, unless he could right his boat for couple of seasons.