Seat Relocation

chris98251

Reaction score
cowgirl12":2tozjqrl said:
My seat relo window was yesterday at 1pm and there were ZERO lower level seats available and ZERO seats in lower rows of third level. Emailed my rep and he said it was a 99% renewal rate this year. I really needed to change my seat for personal reasons but did not want to change to a worse seat, so asked my rep for help. He was able to snag me a seat 2 sections closer to midfield and 11 rows lower! That seat was not appearing as available on the chart. So my point is, if you are still waiting for your relo window and don't see what you want when your time comes, check with your rep just in case. Can't hurt.

Way to open up as a member and welcome, that's a contribution a reference and a bit of advice to help all you ticket holders, now if she can block and long snap she would be perfect :)

cowgirl12

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. Happy I found my way here. And sorry but can't help with the long snapping (bring Gresh back!) or blocking. But I like to think I have other useful qualities :) I will pop in here when I can. It will be sporadic given my life right now. Go Hawks!

nrayorr

Reaction score
nrayorr":1x256v5q said:
Mine says that I am not eligible to upgrade until April 19th at 10:00am, but me thinks I will stay where I am... me thinks!

Well, today was the day but the seats that I have are exceedingly better than what is left. I have 314 Row P. What was left was way up in the nosebleeds for the most part. The most seats in any particular section was in one of the Toyota Fan Deck sections, but I can't see paying that kind of money to sit in the rain. I guess that I will always be an upper bowl kind of guy. Perhaps next year I can get a little lower.

Tomorrow is the schedule release date which will tell me which games I can't make it to if any. I have people line up to buy as soon as I find out. Best wishes to those who are still looking to upgrade, but if I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up.

OP
OP
Russellmania3

Russellmania3

Reaction score
Pretty slim pickings.

I was able to move down a few rows, but I still have a hike to get there

cowgirl12

Reaction score
nrayorr":5o8ltc11 said:
nrayorr":5o8ltc11 said:
Mine says that I am not eligible to upgrade until April 19th at 10:00am, but me thinks I will stay where I am... me thinks!

Well, today was the day but the seats that I have are exceedingly better than what is left. I have 314 Row P. What was left was way up in the nosebleeds for the most part. The most seats in any particular section was in one of the Toyota Fan Deck sections, but I can't see paying that kind of money to sit in the rain. I guess that I will always be an upper bowl kind of guy. Perhaps next year I can get a little lower.

Tomorrow is the schedule release date which will tell me which games I can't make it to if any. I have people line up to buy as soon as I find out. Best wishes to those who are still looking to upgrade, but if I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Setting aside the rain issue, the Toyota Fan Deck was kind of a fun experience when I grudgingly tried it last year. Was nice having beer a few feet away with no waiting in long lines, a fireplace to warm up to on the cold day, and to watch the game by a railing where I had a place to set my beer and no people in front of me. I wanted to hate it but I just couldn't. Thing is, anyone can get in there for the second half. Buying a seat in one of the fan deck sections just lets you in for the first half too. I considered relocating there until my rep got me in to 333 K 23 (aisle next to 334) from 331 W 12. Happy cowgirl.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Whew, I'm just glad they're going to sell out the joint! I could have swore I read it here that fan disenchanted was going to leave CLink as desolate as Chernobyl on an autumn afternoon.

cowgirl12

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2k9lni21 said:
Whew, I'm just glad they're going to sell out the joint! I could have swore I read it here that fan disenchanted was going to leave CLink as desolate as Chernobyl on an autumn afternoon.

Well this probably warrants a different thread, but selling out doesn't mean no disenchantment. Last year a LOT of season ticket holders sold their tickets and it showed. Stadium wasn't as loud, people were making noise when our offense was on the field, fans got super quiet when we were down and needed noise the most, left early, and ticket resale value dropped. People who thought they were going to get bank selling their tix to the playoff game ended up having to dump their tickets for cost or less. Was shocking and disheartening to see. Was not a fun year and I'm really hoping the greedy ones learned a lesson and that this season the 12s come back.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
cowgirl12":eaps5cav said:
Siouxhawk":eaps5cav said:

Well this is probably warrants a different thread, but selling out doesn't mean no disenchantment. Last year a LOT of season ticket holders sold their tickets and it showed. Stadium wasn't as loud, people were making noise when our offense was on the field, fans got super quiet when we were down and needed noise the most, left early, and ticket resale value dropped. People who thought they were going to get bank selling their tix to the playoff game ended up having to dump their tickets for cost or less. Was shocking and disheartening to see. Was not a fun year and I'm really hoping the greedy ones learned a lesson and that this season the 12s come back.
Oh, I see -- the dreaded bandwaggoner sabotage.

nrayorr

Reaction score
cowgirl12":2eznojye said:
Siouxhawk":2eznojye said:

Well this probably warrants a different thread, but selling out doesn't mean no disenchantment. Last year a LOT of season ticket holders sold their tickets and it showed. Stadium wasn't as loud, people were making noise when our offense was on the field, fans got super quiet when we were down and needed noise the most, left early, and ticket resale value dropped. People who thought they were going to get bank selling their tix to the playoff game ended up having to dump their tickets for cost or less. Was shocking and disheartening to see. Was not a fun year and I'm really hoping the greedy ones learned a lesson and that this season the 12s come back.

I agree that the stadium wasn't as loud as it was in previous years which really frustrated me and now that I read this it makes sense to me. I had to wave my hands like a mad man to get people to stand and shout when the opposing defense was on the field and that just didn't sit right with me.

I found that when I had seats on the home side that the noise and the standing was great, but on the visitors side (which I have seats for now) had some serious issues. More fights, more trash talking and non sense of stadium manners.

I do admit to selling only three pairs of my tickets only because I REALLY couldn't be there for them, but I sold them to friends of mine at cost, only requirement was that they had to be Seahawk fans, will not sell my tickets to non fans unless they offered me ten times the amount of the ticket (non playoff). I believe that the 12s will be back in force this year and things will go back to where it needs to be.