Seattle Mariners 2024 offseason

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
No thanks. I don't bet on things that are completely out of my control because that seems stupid to me. Even I did, I'm a huge M's fan. I have no interest in betting against them doing well.

Sorry if you didn't like my opinion regarding the offseason, but at least I bothered to explain why I have my concerns, and why I believe those are very valid concerns. I just think way too much is riding on guys that have proven to be very injury prone. I sure hope they have a solid backup plan for when/if these guys miss significant time, because based on their track record, it seems awfully likely that they will.

Having said that, I'd love to hear why you think this offseason has been so awesome that you believe they'll win 90+ games, and how you're able to simply disregard the fact that our 3 biggest offensive additions, that are critical to a successful season, carry a huge amount of risk.
No, its fine you do not bet.

I think the Ms pitching will be so elite that they win a lot of low scoring games. I also think Polanco will have a great yeat in Tmobile as it shows he would hit more homers in tmobile then his average. Color me shocked on that. I think Garver will be good.

I think the pitching will lock a lot of teams down.

NoGain

Reaction score
I thought the M's were going to spend money when they were borderline pennant contenders? That's what they told us. We're like last year. Strong pitching and short hitting and counting on a bunch of injury prone players to come up big for us.

I'm not going to be any more in it than ownership is willing to be.. Doesn't mean they can't surprise, generate some playoff buzz, but it won't be because ownership put the money on the table for it to happen.