Seattle vs. Atlanta matchups

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
FOGHORN":13fqkwo2 said:
@ Seahawkgal

I'm not here to argue. I just enjoy football discussion. The Falcons made me proud in a loss if there is such a thing. 4-2 with the hardest schedule in the NFL is a good thing. 4 of 6 on the road with Denver and Seattle back to back.

I think these Falcons will open some eyes and some may not want to go to the Dome if they make the playoffs. Either way, great game. I love me some ET. I watched him in high school at WOS.
Atlanta is a dangerous team. Unfortunately for them, they only played one qtr, and they dictated everything they did. I attended this game and that 3rd qtr frustrated the hell out of me. They will only get better and learn from this game. It was a great game for both teams. I will say, the 1st half was electric for Hawks fans. The Falcons came out and deflated is in the 3rd.

But the 4rh qtr was a different story.

Overall, lots of bad no calls on both sides. It's NFL football. A person cannot blame the loss on one play. If Atlanta had played another qtr ot two like they did the 3rd, No contest. I think it shows how dangerous the Seahawks defense is.

Good luck this year. Hope to see the Falcons in the playoffs back here at the CLink

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Where is Treefiddy at? I guess he didn't see this one huh? FB IMG 1476685475629

Smellyman

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":2mpkrsoj said:
Where is Treefiddy at? I guess he didn't see this one huh?

But that was a good no call. :irishdrinkers:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":3b11rkw4 said:
Where is Treefiddy at? I guess he didn't see this one huh?

Karama is such a b word....

Ozzy

Reaction score
treefidy":xjvos2kh said:
Jville":xjvos2kh said:
treefidy":xjvos2kh said:
Jville":xjvos2kh said:
I concur with Sherman's assessment on the hand to hand fighting going on by both receivers and defensive backs throughout the game. Good hand fighting really makes for a great show. Enjoyed the game! [tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/787811145763528704[/tweet]

Hand fighting is not pinning a receivers arm down...

It always comes down to understanding how the officials are calling the game. It often makes a big difference in finishing in the fourth quarter.

This was not one of those cases. This is blatant PI....

Thoughts on the non call on hands to the face off the line? To me they didn't call that so you can't call Sherman either. I think Herm Edwards said the same after the game and was glad they let them play.

Ozzy

Reaction score
treefidy":1m9pmnhf said:
Seahwkgal":1m9pmnhf said:
treefidy":1m9pmnhf said:
Seahwkgal":1m9pmnhf said:
Mods!! You see this troll's sig? Time to ban. It's BS and you know it.

Julio's numbers are reason for a ban? Sherman blew it, and should have had a game losing PI called on him.
You are in OUR BOARD, so yes. I would NEVER do that on another team's message board. Talking Xs and Os is one thing but crying about a loss your team was handed with a sig like that is BS.. You know exactly the nerve you are trying to hit. TROLL.

I was told ALL WEEK that Sherman would shadow Jones and he would do nothing...

Your fan base can reap what you sow... It's not like my signature is wrong.

Huh? First of all everyone said Sherman wouldn't shadow Jones, at least be honest. Do you know how Julio did against Sherman? 3 catches for 36 yards. Yeah he really torched him lol.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
austinslater25":z03x4g3c said:
treefidy":z03x4g3c said:
I was told ALL WEEK that Sherman would shadow Jones and he would do nothing...

Your fan base can reap what you sow... It's not like my signature is wrong.

Huh? First of all everyone said Sherman wouldn't shadow Jones, at least be honest. Do you know how Julio did against Sherman? 3 catches for 36 yards. Yeah he really torched him lol.
Psst....I think Treefidy is gone. I know he or she was warned about flaming by a mod in the game day forum(thank god). I doubt if we see the worthless troll again. :2thumbs:

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Is almost certainly trolling the boards for the Falcons next opponent by now. He/she was posting to FieldGulls threads too, just using a different troll-name this past week but the same lines.

What possesses trolls to get that obsessive? Weird!