Seattle vs. Atlanta matchups

pcbball12

Reaction score
treefidy":1wo8uvcs said:
pcbball12":1wo8uvcs said:
treefidy":1wo8uvcs said:
pcbball12":1wo8uvcs said:
You speak as though you've watched enough football to know what you are talking about.

You really haven't and it will be reiterated in your face all week.
Because I have. You come on here regurgitating stats from espn with no knowledge of match ups, schemes, anything. You basically went from look....stats! To, Julio is the best player to ever play the game. That wreaks of someone with low football IQ. And now your reaction....lol priceless

I never said Julio was the best to play the game. But you act like he didn't just put up 139 yards and a TD on your secondary. As well as get screwed on a bad no call that cost us the game.

Everything I said came to light. NOTHING you said came to light.

I posted all of my match ups. Go back and look at them and SHOW ME where I was wrong.

The only thing I forgot, was the refs...
I am pretty sure you touted your O-Line all week. And i told you not to expect to be able to run the ball on us, we are stout up front. We also hit Ryan 13 times this game, the rush was there even without Clark. You gave Coleman and Freeman the advantage over our LB's....wrong again. Julio had a nice game, no argument. You D-Line sacked Russ 1 time against our "terrible O-Line", and also allowed 3 rushing TD's.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
FOGHORN":2blqppw8 said:
Surely you are just being obtuse. If the Falcons suck what does that make the Seahawks. The Hawks had a bye week, home field, and the Falcons coming off of 2nd straight road game. 4 road games in 6 total. It was a hell of a ball game.

No doubt closer than Hawk fans thought it would be. I want to be pissed about this loss, but I can't be. The Falcons showed tons of heart today. The old Falcons team would have folded.

But it is what it is. No bad calls decided this game, the Julio drop did. So goes the nature of football.

Enjoy the week Hawk fans. Cheers to an injury free season.
Foghorn, I can deal with you on these boards. Treefidy is a different story. That is a troll, you are not. Just wanted to point that out.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
treefidy":ggq8q0kb said:
Seahwkgal":ggq8q0kb said:
treefidy":ggq8q0kb said:
Seahwkgal":ggq8q0kb said:
Mods!! You see this troll's sig? Time to ban. It's BS and you know it.

Julio's numbers are reason for a ban? Sherman blew it, and should have had a game losing PI called on him.
You are in OUR BOARD, so yes. I would NEVER do that on another team's message board. Talking Xs and Os is one thing but crying about a loss your team was handed with a sig like that is BS.. You know exactly the nerve you are trying to hit. TROLL.

I was told ALL WEEK that Sherman would shadow Jones and he would do nothing...

Your fan base can reap what you sow... It's not like my signature is wrong.

You still don't understand what trolling is or respect for that matter. Foghorn is OK in my book. You are not. Now go back to your Falcons board and whine about this game K? We don't want to hear it.

treefidy

Reaction score
pcbball12":830e7d62 said:
I am pretty sure you touted your O-Line all week. And i told you not to expect to be able to run the ball on us, we are stout up front. We also hit Ryan 13 times this game, the rush was there even without Clark. You gave Coleman and Freeman the advantage over our LB's....wrong again. Julio had a nice game, no argument. You D-Line sacked Russ 1 time against our "terrible O-Line", and also allowed 3 rushing TD's.[/quote]

You're pretty sure? You can always go back and read. It's in this thread...

I gave you the edge on the run D. Even on Pass DL. Edge to our receivers. Edge to your receivers. edge to our DL vs your run game. Even your OL vs our DL.

The only thing I was wrong about was the QB battle.

Jville

Reaction score
I concur with Sherman's assessment on the hand to hand fighting going on by both receivers and defensive backs throughout the game. Good hand fighting really makes for a great show. Enjoyed the game! [tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/787811145763528704[/tweet]

treefidy

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3459vhzy said:
Foghorn, I can deal with you on these boards. Treefidy is a different story. That is a troll, you are not. Just wanted to point that out.

The truth hurts. I get it...

treefidy

Reaction score
Jville":t3lwqvr5 said:
I concur with Sherman's assessment on the hand to hand fighting going on by both receivers and defensive backs throughout the game. Good hand fighting really makes for a great show. Enjoyed the game! [tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/787811145763528704[/tweet]

Hand fighting is not pinning a receivers arm down...

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
treefidy":3bmkh7ih said:
Jerhawk":3bmkh7ih said:
You must've missed the pass interference on Kearse in the endzone

If that was PI, the Seahawks committed PI all game.

Sherm gave up probably 60-80 yards to Julio when he was actually covering him. I think it's safe to say Sherm won that battle and his team won the game.

Atlanta is irrelevant.

pcbball12

Reaction score
treefidy":2zsnros2 said:
pcbball12":2zsnros2 said:
I am pretty sure you touted your O-Line all week. And i told you not to expect to be able to run the ball on us, we are stout up front. We also hit Ryan 13 times this game, the rush was there even without Clark. You gave Coleman and Freeman the advantage over our LB's....wrong again. Julio had a nice game, no argument. You D-Line sacked Russ 1 time against our "terrible O-Line", and also allowed 3 rushing TD's.

I gave you the edge on the run D. Even on Pass DL. Edge to our receivers. Edge to your receivers. edge to our DL vs your run game. Even your OL vs our DL.

The only thing I was wrong about was the QB battle.[/quote]
You gave the edge to your DL vs our run game but gave the edge to our OL vs your DL. Sounds like a contradiction. I also believe you said that if Seattle didn't double Julio things would get ugly. Well, they didn't double Julio. Sure, he got his....like we all said he would. But, it definitely did not get ugly.

And QB vs QB is not a matchup by the way.

treefidy

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3lxgwj7e said:
treefidy":3lxgwj7e said:
Jerhawk":3lxgwj7e said:
You must've missed the pass interference on Kearse in the endzone

If that was PI, the Seahawks committed PI all game.

Sherm gave up probably 60-80 yards to Julio when he was actually covering him. I think it's safe to say Sherm won that battle and his team won the game.

Atlanta is irrelevant.

Sherman won the battle? LOL...

pcbball12

Reaction score

The only thing I was wrong about was the QB battle.

You gave the edge to your DL vs our run game but gave the edge to our OL vs your DL. Sounds like a contradiction. I also believe you said that if Seattle didn't double Julio things would get ugly. Well, they didn't double Julio. Sure, he got his....like we all said he would. But, it definitely did not get ugly.

And QB vs QB is not a matchup by the way.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Treefidy, what are you trying to extricate out of this?

Yes, that play could have been called, and we could debate until the end of time why that - and other potential calls in the game - went the way it did. But it did. Okay?

Yes the Falcons lit the Hawks up in a very flashy Q3. Yes, they look to be a very good team and could win a lot of games. Okay?

Cya, try to enjoy the ride.

Jville

Reaction score
treefidy":2inxk69b said:
Jville":2inxk69b said:

It always comes down to understanding how the officials are calling the game. It often makes a big difference in finishing in the fourth quarter.

treefidy

Reaction score
Jville":14d433vv said:
treefidy":14d433vv said:
Jville":14d433vv said:

It always comes down to understanding how the officials are calling the game. It often makes a big difference in finishing in the fourth quarter.

This was not one of those cases. This is blatant PI....

2_0_6

Reaction score
My thoughts..

WE WON!

Oh isn't the rain lovely today. I'm sure going to sleep well tonight.

How about them Seahawks!!!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
treefidy":w4595s7b said:
Seahwkgal":w4595s7b said:

The truth hurts. I get it...

So you admit you are a worthless troll. Goodbye Felicia.

Latest posts